Atkins diet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nkhoi, Nov 24, 2002.

1. GG, my man... you know it's more than just "calories" ...it's about NU -TRI-SHUN..right??

#31     Nov 25, 2002
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

no, just a pimple on my butt:D

#32     Nov 25, 2002
  3. Don't fall off the boat, Cath. :)

Actually, I hate veggies. Another problem.

Yup. After about three months I was ready to kill for just one single cheeto.:( And the Atkins chocolate bars only vaguely began to taste good after about four months. The Carb Solutions bars tasted better, but I heard they actually had more carb in them then their label said. Right now I am enjoying a nice hot cup of Swiss Miss before bed time on this cold evening. Mmmmmmm, good! :p

#33     Nov 25, 2002
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

It is ok if I fall off the boat.....I heard swimming is good for you too:D
    I am a champion dieter, I have been doing it for 40 years! Sometimes I am tempted to have one of those operations, but then I read about all the side effects.

Has anyone had surgery for weight loss?
    Are you happy with it?

#34     Nov 26, 2002
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That doesn't have to be a cheat: cocoa, vanilla, Splenda, cream. Only a few carbs.

--Db

#35     Nov 26, 2002
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

http://www.indoboard.com/

#36     Nov 26, 2002
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

#37     Nov 26, 2002
  8. #38     Nov 26, 2002
  9. sunnie

sunnie

on the "after hours" show with Maria B last evening...very good advice, IMHO....he talked about lifestyle changes to reverse heart disease and the emotional aspects of why people overeat.

Trying to cut down on the sugar in my chai recipes..splenda just does not taste the same...:(

#39     Nov 26, 2002