“This Is A Glock Block”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Well, based on that, deadly force isn't allowed if someone is stealing items off one's lawn. Violence and force is required to be present before you can respond with deadly force. "He was on my property and trespassing" doesn't seem to cut it. Additionally, you won't be able to argue intent (ie, if the person has broken into my house, it is pretty obvious he means to do no good).

But the laws were definitely a lot stronger than I would have thought for such a liberal state.

That's why I love Florida. Kill anyone who illegally enters your house, simply because they did so.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

#11     Jun 19, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Reagan was putting us so far in debt, and to foreigners, that everyone left and right was shocked and concerned.

#12     Jun 19, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just as nature intended. :)

#13     Jun 19, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

So that's why the left didn't fund border security. Got it! I'm sure they'll use that excuse again.

#14     Jun 19, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

When the facts change people change their minds. Unless it's Mitt Romney, he doesn't need a fact change. :D

#15     Jun 19, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

....or you, or AK, or Stu, or little arrow...

#16     Jun 19, 2013
  7. wjk

wjk

So to get border security, we need the illegals to become republican minded individuals. Got that, too!

#17     Jun 19, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Which you should be able to do if the republican platform makes practical sense.

#18     Jun 19, 2013
  9. wjk

wjk

Actually, when the democrats' word is actually kept, we'll get border security. The fact that anyone who would not want border security dealt with before the other issues is very telling. Some R's, but mostly D's don't want security first. If they say they do, they are lying, plain and simple. Certainly you can see that, can't you?

#19     Jun 19, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

FALSE, rectum.

The parasites and their bleeding heart cheer leaders outnumber the productive tax payers that the republicans generally appeal to.

#20     Jun 19, 2013