Athens. A few fires here and there.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ammo

ammo

theyy cant pay now,give them more credit and raise the interest, where does the mony go when they get to their creditors,isn't this just robbing george to pay gus

#21     Feb 13, 2012
  2. Good1

Good1

You make it sound like you have full knowledge about what is going on. Can you possibly answer the questions i've posed?

Wait. Let me guess. P. Diddy is using the money he made from THIS VIDEO to become the Private Sector (PS) that is Involved (I) with this deal to loan Greece (G) with more money than they can possibly repay.

#22     Feb 13, 2012
  3. Good1

Good1

I was just browsing the internet and stumbled upon this post by a Greek teenager:

[​IMG]

I'm wondering how your boycott will help the youth of Greece(G), who may - or may not - have anything to do with the Involvement(I) of a Private(P) Sector (Non Transparent Sector) and a leader, whose name, Papademos(P), when combined with the term Illuminati (I), yields 1,260,000 hits on a Google(G) search.

Good1

#23     Feb 14, 2012
  4. Good1

Good1

Here's President Bush, as early as 2007, making sure that we understand the dangers of Greek teenagers with credit cards:

[​IMG]

Here's the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BjAsc5bVMA&feature=related

#24     Feb 16, 2012
  5. Good1

Good1

This next clip shows that an alarming 24% of Americans are acting like idiot Greek teenagers tryin to get more credit on their first credit cards. Fortunately, a majority of 69% are fiscally responsible enough to leave such things up to professionals.

[​IMG]

#25     Feb 16, 2012
  6. d08

d08

Yes, those poor Greeks. They'd actually have to pay taxes, how awful!

#26     Feb 16, 2012
  7. Good1

Good1

Hoo-rah! It's too bad Donald Trump isn't still in the race, cause he'd tell those $%#@ Greeks the same thing he'd tell the Chinese!:

[​IMG]

#27     Feb 16, 2012
  8. Good1

Good1

9. Good1

Good1

10. The Greeks will smarten up and follow Iceland and Argentina. Within a mere 2 years of every default, these countries showed rapid economic growth after wiping clean the malaise of high interest debt. Every default With the internet, corrupt politicians who sold out their next 10 generatuions to Goldman Sachs bankers will get the same treatment Iceland gave to their own tools leading them. Here in the US we have a long way to go before people smarten up, most US voters are dumber tools than the tools they elect.

#30     Feb 29, 2012