Atheists....whats your story?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 21, 2010.

1. You really know a lady who had 15 kids and each kid had 15 kids and the first lady is only 29, damn that's quite a story.
    I see why you are for public funding of the cross making industry.

#41     May 27, 2010
  2. Take a trip through Chicago's southside. If you're lucky enough to make it out alive you'll see what's what. A 29 year old grandma is nothing unusual and 15 kids is conservative for the welfare queens.

#42     May 27, 2010
  3. I would rather see the money go to the kids then some useless cross. It's not their fault their parents are fucked up and leeching.

#43     May 27, 2010
  4. Not to mention that the cross was an instrument of torture. A hell of a memento, eh?

#44     May 27, 2010
  5. That's the problem, it doesn't go to the kids. The money goes for a bag of dope, which goes in to a spoon which goes in to a syringe which gets stuck in mom's arm. Or it goes in to a slot machine at the boat, or some new bling, or in baby daddy's pocket for his habit. The kids grow up, all of 12-13 years old before they get in the game, it's the only life they know...rinse, wash, repeat.
    20K wasted on a cross, or 20 billion wasted on parasites? Seems simple enough to me.

#45     May 27, 2010
  6. The way I see it is - 20K that is 100% sure to be a waste, or 20K that at least has a chance to be of use. Even if just $10 is spent on those kids to get them some pencils or something.

#46     May 27, 2010
  7. I'll pass on doing that. I've worked some insurance claims in slums in a few cities, I try to get my work done and out of those areas by lunch, that afternoon crowd is scary in the hood.

#47     May 27, 2010
  8. Every time I drive down Crenshaw in LA it's 7:00am. But I still have the Sig 229 at the ready.
    :D

#48     May 27, 2010
  9. "Atheist" means "without God". Godless ideologies, like communism, have been responsible for far more deaths than God-societies. Communists don't kill in the name of atheism; they kill in the name of communism. This still amounts to atheists engaging in mass murder in the name of atheist ideology.

#49     May 27, 2010
  10. If someone pointed out the logical flaws in your argument, would that cause you to rethink your argument?

Or would you just become hostile and belligerent and attack the messenger...

#50     May 27, 2010