Atheists have better sex. best reason to leave religion yet.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, May 23, 2011.

1. I've slept with many christian women and quite of few of those were married. If you can ring their bell the sex is damn good. Nothing better than a young sexually unsatisfied baptist wife, so thankful and so much animal lust waiting to be released. Don't let the wedding ring or the twice a week church attendance fool you, the baptist women will fuck around. Enjoy young men, go out and conquer and reap the rewards.

#11     May 23, 2011
  2. how come so many christian preachers get caught in gay sex scandels? they must be bored?
    and how come every conversation with you eventually leads to the gay topic? urges you have a tough time suppressing?

#12     May 23, 2011
  3. bone

bone

This was posted on May 20. Are you an atheist and a liar ?

#13     May 23, 2011
  4. is the preacher that told me i was going to be raptured on saturday may 21 a christian and a liar?

#14     May 23, 2011

5. So are you saying you believed him? Or are you lying again?

#15     May 23, 2011
  6. How come so many homosexuals pretend to be Christian preachers is the real question. Because it gives them access to little boys.

And how come every conversation with you eventually leads to gay preachers & republicans being caught in sex scandals? Does that mean you are thinking about becoming a gay priest and/or republican?

#16     May 23, 2011
  7. ever heard of pascals wager?

#17     May 23, 2011
  8. TRS

TRS

They are not homosexuals. They are pedophiles

#18     May 24, 2011