Atheists break into church and steal art supplies from Christian children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 19, 2011.

1. So you're the expert on rejection and pedophilia?

#81     Jul 21, 2011
  2. Speaking from experience?

#82     Jul 21, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Psychology is one of my interests, and this topic has been covered many times. Admittedly, I read psychology at the "popular" level.

#83     Jul 21, 2011
  4. BAHAHA!! :D

#84     Jul 22, 2011
  5. jem

jem

1. pedophiles who molest the opposite sex would not be homosexual - by definition.

2. straight molesters do not predominate if you consider the ratio of gays in society. Stats are difficult to find... but the last time I looked this up on the net for et here... I found that

a higher percentage of homosexuals are molesters and the ones who do molest seem to do so at a massively higher rate. (in other something like 20 x more victims.

#85     Jul 22, 2011
  6. jem

jem

few more things.

1. Do many molesters try to get the victims consent and thereby create serial molestations. Seems like an argument against power.

2. hypothetical ---

lets say with a wife, with whom you have had 4 children and still married for 11 and known for 15 years.... when you have sex how often is it all about loving tenderness and how often is it about gratification. self... mutual? Is there a difference in positions or fellatio?

how can a third party really know what is going on. if you have a tendency find the act of say dog style intercourse an act of domination you are likely to always see sex as power. What about hummers? ... wouldn't NOW types be much more likely to see a vigorous session as being about domination and power? Whereas parents might say they just want to finish before the kids knock on the door?

you would assume after 15 years there would be no point in dominating your wife... but how would a psyhrink know?

finally, why should anyone assume a criminal is capable of truthful self reflection and expression.

this whole conversation is essentially pycho babble.

Looking at the "motivation" is a highly suspect exercise.

#86     Jul 22, 2011
  7. bone

bone

May all of those preaching religous exclusivity burn in hell or at least be denied the afterlife they had envisioned.

Damn them all.

The idea that only a follower of Jesus, or Mohammed, or Abraham, or some deity is destined for eternal salvation and the rest of mankind is doomed to hell or some other place is the weapon of mass destruction throughout history.

How can a benevolent God reward such violence perpetuated in his name ?

#87     Jul 22, 2011