Atheists break into church and steal art supplies from Christian children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 19, 2011.

1. but this little fact is conveniently forgotten by some

#51     Jul 20, 2011
  2. stats:

[​IMG]

#52     Jul 20, 2011
  3. stu

stu

Exactly.
    I noticed that in how Jem's single sentence had conveniently forgotten it by the time it finished

#53     Jul 20, 2011
  4. jem

jem

since 85% of america says their are christian and many others pick a religion as well, what do you think those stats are saying

perhaps they are saying atheists as a percentage are more prone to commit crime.

nevertheless since many inmates find God to get parole and some just find God, I doubt those stats mean anything.

#54     Jul 20, 2011
  5. jem

jem

this is so twisted its pretty good.

are you up for some sort of troll award?

#55     Jul 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does a brother who marries his sister automatically become a pervert?

To your question personally I think anyone molesting a child is a priest in name only and should be excommunicated, hung ,drawn and quartered.

#56     Jul 20, 2011
  7. stu

stu

It's your sentence.
    "when a male pervert becomes a priest and molests a boy... he is a pedophile and a homosexual" ....... priest.

You said it, or rather you didn't, by the time you'd got to the end of your sentence, you'd neglected the full description.

The Catholic Church, like you, tend to ignore stuff in the same way. They'll relocate their pervert priests to offend somewhere else.

But the pedophile molester, is still a priest.

As it happens even today the Irish PM has something to say about the continuing outrageous attitude of the Vatican, who also seem to prefer not to notice how pedophiles are pedophiles and priests.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/07/20/ireland.church.abuse/

#57     Jul 20, 2011
  8. jem

jem

you are proving your troll skills.

somehow you seem to believe that even though I called him a priest in the beginning of the sentence... I had to say priest again?

#58     Jul 20, 2011
  9. jem

jem

this is the quote stu is trolling.

#59     Jul 20, 2011
  10. stu

stu

You're obviously too thick to appreciate the point, whereas the Catholic Church is too deviant.

#60     Jul 20, 2011