Atheists break into church and steal art supplies from Christian children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 19, 2011.

1. no. he is a servant of god. god being all knowing knew the priest was going to molest and god being all powerful had the ability to stop it. that he didnt means he wanted it to happen. in fact god created this priest to do his deeds.

The Bible says, even before you were born, God knew all of your future (Psalm 139:16, Jeremiah 29:11). This means God sees your tomorrow, today. He already sees the things you’ll face. Pastor Rick Warren author of The Purpose Driven Life.

#41     Jul 20, 2011
  2. Its homosexual atheists that become priests so they can molest children.

#42     Jul 20, 2011
  3. you mean pedophilic atheists, not homosexual atheists?

#43     Jul 20, 2011
  4. No, he meant pedophile theists. He gets confused sometimes.

#44     Jul 20, 2011
  5. i find it interesting that the act of stealing from church appears to prove that the thief is an atheist. What if he stole from another place, can he still be religious?

#45     Jul 20, 2011
  6. Evidently, peil reserves the right to classify people after the fact to better suit his ongoing narrative.

#46     Jul 20, 2011
  7. Does it make you happy to fantasize that?

#47     Jul 20, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

More ad hominem I see.

#48     Jul 20, 2011
  9. jem

jem

when a male pervert becomes a priest and molests a boy... he is a pedophile and a homosexual. Please do not try that p.c. crap about same sex molesters not being homosexual. Its a pathetic argument dreamed up by wacky people.

As to the atheist vs theist argument

I do not really care if he is an atheist or theist.... he is a sick person and should be incarcerated for life.

#49     Jul 20, 2011
  10. stu

stu

.......and a priest.

#50     Jul 20, 2011