Atheists break into church and steal art supplies from Christian children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 19, 2011.

1. bone

bone

[​IMG]

#21     Jul 19, 2011
  2. Is that why you rely on a book to tell you what to do and how to live?

#22     Jul 19, 2011
  3. Your preoccupation with my nipples is becoming rather troubling. My throw-away line at a base and unsolicited sexual reference by one of your idiot cohorts seems to have evolved into a fixation for you.

It must be quite crowded in your closet, what with all that baggage.

#23     Jul 19, 2011
  4. bone

bone

[​IMG]

#24     Jul 19, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D You're Gay stupidity just follows you everywhere doesn't it?

#25     Jul 19, 2011

6. Do you think a believer would break into a church?

Do you think straight people would steal art supplies?

Case closed.

So if someone speaks out against certain types of behavior, in your mind it really means they are for that type of behavior? No offense, but you have to have a pretty low IQ to believe that. This would mean that freethinker, stu and the other resident atheists are secretly devout Christians that dream of becoming priests one day, if your theory holds true. And people who think Palin is an idiot actually want to vote for her, and people that are against the big government are actually for it, according to your logic.

You can lead an atheist to water, but you can't make him think.

#26     Jul 20, 2011
  7. peil, seriously, I do wonder sometimes how old you are... Do you really mean what you wrote above?
    Well, it's not really something that's in my mind. The link, specifically in the context of homosexuality, has been observed empirically (see Adams, Wright & Lohr, J. of Abnormal Psychology, 1996). I am not familiar with any experimental data that demonstrates the connection between atheism and "latent religiosity". Same for politics.
    I am not sure what you might be referring to here.

#27     Jul 20, 2011
  8. Since you seem to be following me everywhere, would that then make you that gay stupidity?

(Again, I see that you are hard at work on that spelling thing.)

#28     Jul 20, 2011
  9. I see that you go to the finest sources for your information.

#29     Jul 20, 2011
  10. So you'd like us to believe :p

Please stop with the bedroom talk. You're making my nipples hard.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2328624&highlight=nipples#post2328624

You too? Please stop flirting. You're making my nipples hard.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2330809&highlight=nipples#post2330809

#30     Jul 20, 2011