Atheists break into church and steal art supplies from Christian children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? Don't tell me peilthetraveler is resorting to the same sensationalist thread titles as our resident liberals. Geez is there anyone left here I can trust?

#11     Jul 19, 2011
  2. Gay atheists, mate... They were gay atheists. Keep up, will ya :)?

#12     Jul 19, 2011
  3. Whereas you want your choices made for you? How, then, can they even be called choices?

#13     Jul 19, 2011
  4. General relativity is incompatible with quantum mechanics but that doesn't mean gravity doesn't exist.

#14     Jul 19, 2011
  5. jem

jem

do you forget to change your account to stu?

I prefer to make my own choices, who wouldn't. That is one of the points to the putting the story of adam and eve in the beginning of the bible. The writers of the bible or God knew everyone would say why is there suffering... so you got the explanation up front. Humans chose free will and its consequences.

I learned that in a public school literature class. Didn't you atheists go to school?

#15     Jul 19, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually Gabby and Co. prefer big government tell them what to do.

#16     Jul 19, 2011
  7. Oh, and what a glorious explanation for suffering it is. And it was explained in public school lit class? Well, that's the clincher, isn't it? It's hard to imagine why anyone bothers trying to advance human knowledge and understanding any further, eh?

#17     Jul 19, 2011
  8. Your one-trick pony should be put down and used for glue. Really.

#18     Jul 19, 2011
  9. People who can't make their own decisions disgust me. They are weak.

#19     Jul 19, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

One-trick? What about your nipples getting hard and you crying like a little girl over singing?

#20     Jul 19, 2011