Atheists break into church and steal art supplies from Christian children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Pfsh. If their parents go to church, they WILL know God one way or another.

2. should not the title say "Gay atheists break into church"?

this is yet another great opportunity God missed. a couple of corpses struck by lightning at church door steps would really have made the point.

3. Seriously, peil, what's with this whole gay atheist thing? You don't actually know anything about these supposed thieves.

Sorta makes me think you're a latent gay atheist yourself, to be brutally honest. No offense intended, just an observation.

4. is your god all knowing?
    is your god all powerful?

then your god knew it was going to happen and decided he wanted it to happen. simple logic.

Epicurus
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

unknown
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church

5. :D :D

if true it will be fun if/when peil will finally come out of the closet here on ET

6. jem

jem

of course the zealous atheist forgets about the idea of free will and choice.

you know the story... humans had Gods protection... but wanted to be like God and make their own choices.

7. so your god gives criminals free will and victims get nothing? not very loving.
    one of the most repulsive ideas in christianity is the proposition that hitler, if he repented, got to go to heaven but his jewish victims where sent to hell because they didnt believe jesus was divine.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

There was a time when the victim could shoot the would be criminal, but that was before the bleeding heart liberals took over.

9. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nowhere in that article does it state the thieves were atheists.

Did I miss it? Or is this just another thread where peil stereotypes all atheists and pretends like religious folk can do no wrong?

#10     Jul 19, 2011