Atheists are frightened of this?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 11, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So many poor in this country the thieves probably sold it for scrap.

#11     May 11, 2010
  2. ...LOL... :D :D :D

Maybe...

#12     May 11, 2010
  3. Atheists do not live their lives in constant fear of a ficticious place called hell. My ethics and morals are as good as anyone's and it didn't take some ancient myth to scare me into being a good person.

#13     May 11, 2010

4. You know that there are good parts to religion too right...!? People do feel comforted by it... I fail to see why Christians should be so persecuted and ridiculed in the media. Why are they so singled out!? Especially considering the fact that Christianity happens to be the religion of the majority... It is absurd... Perhaps Christians should learn from the Muslims and become fanatics too...!? :eek: :confused: Maybe then they will get some respect!???

#14     May 11, 2010
  5. The good parts of religion are all a figment one's own imagination. But yes, I am aware that it comforts some people, and to them I say to each his own.

For the record, I dislike all organized religion equally.

And fanatics don't command respect. They are the reason why so many people disrespect Muslims.

#15     May 11, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Christians were fanatics once, and may be again--history is like that. Have a look at "the fourth crusade".

#16     May 11, 2010