Atheist nightmare come true. Archeological evidence of Jesus.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 29, 2012.

1. it is very real. You are just using the wrong name. The correct name for the "God " is.......the NATURE

#21     Feb 29, 2012
  2. stu

stu

Of course there is evidence and there are plausible pathways for life from non life. There is evidence and there are plausible pathways for getting to Mars. It's the specifics of the process which are incomplete, not plausibility, or a problem of no evidence.

The infantile approach you have is to deny all the plausibility and evidence, to insist through a determined lack of intelligent understanding that were it not for chemistry and physics alone demonstrating to the point of final specifics how life from non life can come about, all you have is the implausible and totally non-evidenced brainlocked idea that an imaginary hocus pocus sky God wizard unexplainably conjured everything out of its ass.
    Amazing how as a supposed adult you prefer so much dumb and childish over cognition.

#22     Mar 1, 2012
  3. I fully agree. I don't think that there's much argument of the existence of Jesus. But with these "bone boxes" it seems pretty far fetched. But who knows, anythings possible these days.

#23     Mar 1, 2012
  4. jem

jem

argue with the Nobel Prize winner in the field. Don' you get tired of being so full of shit.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/p...ak-and-09-10-05

Szostak: Absolutely! I mean what we're interested in is figuring out plausible pathways for the origin of life. It would be great to have even one complete plausible pathway, but what we find often is when we figure out how one little step might have worked, it gives us ideas, and then we end up with ultimately two or three or more different ways in which a particular step could have happened. So that makes us think the overall process might be more robust. So, you know, ultimately it would be nice, I think, if it turned out that there were multiple plausible pathways; then, of course, we might never know what really happened on the early Earth.

#24     Mar 1, 2012
  5. stu

stu

There's no reason for me to to argue with Szostak. That's what you're doing.

Szostak:There are parts of a pathway that I think are getting to be well understood, but there are many gaps in our understanding. But just because there are parts that we don't understand doesn't mean that we will never understand.

So in your befuddled idiotic world, 'getting to be well understood' means "no evidence"; and a pathway 'getting to be well understood' is not "even a plausible pathway".
    One complete plausible pathway is not the same thing as no plausible pathways you goof.
    Of course there are numerous plausible pathways. Instead of being a closed minded creationist you could go look some up.

In the meantime, keep taking the tablets.

#25     Mar 1, 2012
  6. jem

jem

Watch Stu morph bullshit... into reality..

Stu's quote...

"Of course there is evidence and there are plausible pathways for life from non life. There is evidence and there are plausible pathways for getting to Mars. It's the specifics of the process which are incomplete, not plausibility, or a problem of no evidence."

Realty... parts of a pathway getting to be understood but many gaps in our understanding and
    "we might never know what really happened on the early Earth."

So Stu takes his wrong statement... with overstated b.s. and pretends now he really meant parts of the pathway to "mars" but many gaps.

wtf are you talking about tablets. you are the one with the spllit from reality.

#26     Mar 2, 2012
  7. stu

stu

Yes the tablets. Keep taking them. You must have no idea how incoherent that is.

If you get someone who doesn't need meds to read and explain the article, they'll be able to tell you Szostak remarks it might never be known what really happened on early Earth because if so many plausible possibilities of life from non life can occur, any one or many could have been responsible.

The thing you should be aware of is a big beardy magic sky man is really no alternative and is the thing with no evidence and no plausible possibility, never mind any pathways.

#27     Mar 2, 2012
  8. jem

jem

this is the psychosis of an et atheist made manifest.

He takes a clear fact... science has no proof that life evolved from non life.

He takes a cleat statement... we may never no what happened...
    and pretends... we may never know how life evolved from non life... because there are so many plausible possibilities.

Hey, troll why don't you fill in the gaps and find us one complete plausible pathway.
    --
    Note... we then see the driving force behind the psychosis... even though I never mentioned God, the atheist... must take a crack.
    Stu, you manifest and un natural problem with the idea of God.
    I am not saying you need to be a believer, but I am saying you need to reconcile yourself to the fact you are doing something which creates moral conflict in your life.... .

#28     Mar 2, 2012