Atheism: Why People Don't Believe In God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Oct 5, 2009.

1. You have been corned. Now you know there are more intelligent people than you. Reconsider all your assumptions you fucking idiot.

#51     Oct 5, 2009
  2. lol. and religious people wonder why rational people think they are less intelligent as a group. morons like you are their spokesmen. i am putting you on ignore. i dont mind a good religious debate but i do expect a certian level of intelligence for discourse. you can always get a hint of the intelligence level by how profane a person gets in the debate.

#52     Oct 5, 2009
  3. Your mind is small because you can conceive only of either religious or scientific minds. Did it not ever occur to you that science can be the path to God?
    You seem to be brainwashed.

Seriously where did U study? Towards the beginning, I was starting to think that you might have something between your ears, but later on you became like someone without a mind. Recollect yourself, and discuss things with coolness and logic.

#53     Oct 5, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Oh ye godz yes, fact oriented atheists.. they will tell you that macro evolution is a fact... we tell them all the time to get over themselves.. calibrating the strata by the geological column and calibrating the geological column by the strata and then throwing out 75% of radiological and carbon dating measurements that don't fit that "fantasy calibration" and then insisting it's factual.. same as pissing down our collective backs and telling us it's raining...

#54     Oct 5, 2009
  5. and here is another one. serious question for thinking christians. does this type of display of willfull ignorance trouble you? these people are presenting themselves as the face for what you believe.

#55     Oct 5, 2009
  6. You seem to be confused. Let us assume that the bible contains many wrongs and therefore is not from God (By the way I agree that the bible contains wrongs, and is (re)written by self appointed humans).

Where did you get the idea that because the bible is wrong, God does not exist?

If all athiests make the argument you just made, they should be thrown out of the debate.

Did U look at other books, and/or other avenues to ascertain the existence or non existence of God?

#56     Oct 5, 2009
  7. The fight between those two words is the reason for the existence of atheists, and secular life that insults God.

Just to make things clear in defining God. Jesus is not God, because a human cannot be a God.

#57     Oct 5, 2009
  8. ....People overwhelming believe in "god", at least in the US.

what few people believe in is someone else's strict interpretation of him...

call it rugged individualism

#58     Oct 5, 2009

9. Do you have a link for this ?:)

#59     Oct 5, 2009

10. here ... let me clue you in ... you're neither smart nor enlightened

#60     Oct 5, 2009