Atheism: Why People Don't Believe In God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I'll see you in the next religious discussion, vhehn.

#41     Oct 5, 2009

2. I told have the evidence, and I also told you from the start that you will not get it, for the reason that you will not look at it., and your behavior afterwards proved me right.

You still have the 40 days offer. If you calm down, and show signs of wanting to look at evidence unbiased and rationally, then we might talk.

You may been used to people pleading to you to believe. As I told you I do not give a damn if you believe or not. I will not gain or lose anything, but you probably will lose if my evidence is correct as my numbers say.

#42     Oct 5, 2009
  3. i am sure you will. there seems to be a never ending supply of brainiacs like riskfreetrading making themselves look silly..

#43     Oct 5, 2009
  4. lol. not much more to say. i think i showed you for the bs artist you are. if it takes you 40 days to come up with something good. go for it.

#44     Oct 5, 2009
  5. Then my offer of 40 days is off the table. If you request 100 days, I might look into it.

Next time you look at the obituary pages or attend a funeral, print on your mind what came to your mind the last time you did the same, and write it down.

You got used to escaping from things or situations by paying money, playing games, lying, etc, but when it comes to matters with God, you got no escape if you get it wrong. Keep that in mind.

#45     Oct 5, 2009
  6. are you afraid the boogy man will get you if you die without your primitive superstition? everyone goes the same place when they die.

#46     Oct 5, 2009
  7. what is your evidence that what you write is correct? You statement is of the same nature as what others say about God existence or lackoff. Show us your evidence, which you have demanded from others!

And I am not afraid, but you seem to be because you know if that you are wrong, you are deadly wrong!

#47     Oct 5, 2009
  8. so your evidence is the million times descredited pascals wager argument?

#48     Oct 5, 2009
  9. No. Pascal's wager is not an answer to the evidence question, but how to play the game assuming no answer to the question. I bet that you will at least play like Pascal, even after showing the bravado here with relation to God.

You need sincerity, honesty, humility, knowledge, etc, to address the question of God evidence.

#49     Oct 5, 2009
  10. riskfreetrading

10-05-09 02:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from vhehn:

so, you really dont have any convincing evidence? if i were a believer i would have at least one thing that i could hang my hat on that i felt was iron clad.
    for instance i have at least one piece of evidence that i consider iron clad that the earth is older than 6000 years old and the bible is wrong.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You only proved that the bible is wrong. You did not prove God does not exist. I agree with you that the bible is wrong.

I have the evidence, but again I remain certain in my conviction that you will not look at it seriously, although I recognize that you seem intellectually stronger than the typically Tom and Harry I have seen around.

we are right back here with you talking out of your ass. I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

#50     Oct 5, 2009