Atheism under Threat: World's Most Famous Atheist Turns Apostate Converts to Theism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Oct 6, 2009.

1. What specific scientific fact are you talking about that proved what specific verse in the bible was wrong?

#31     Oct 7, 2009
  2. verse? science has falsified whole sections of the bible. please educate yourself. you are not doing your cause any good by being so uninformed.

http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p82.htm
    A History of the Collapse of "Flood Geology" and a Young Earth

#32     Oct 7, 2009
  3. A misinterpretation of my friend's Socrates words, "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Now if my friends on my subhuman (untermenschen) list took this saying to heart from Socrates they would all turn into human beings: "False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil."

#33     Oct 7, 2009
  4. stu

stu

How can Socrates know then, his statement is wise or true?
    His own False words..... eh?

#34     Oct 7, 2009
  5. Next you are going to ask me to teach you the entire Torah while you are standing on one leg.

Sorry, I don't do miracles Stu.

Study Socrates and the other Greek philosophers if you want to find out the answers to your questions!

#35     Oct 7, 2009
  6. IMSTUPID

IMSTUPID

On the Sixth day god vreated Vehn........

shortly after he requested a mulligan.....

#36     Oct 7, 2009
  7. Incorrect! Insects and subhumans like Vhehn were created on day five. Man id est human beings was created on day six.

#37     Oct 7, 2009
  8. what are you and stupid. 15 years old? childish games. and creationists wonder why they are laughed at. if people like you are the spokesman for the creationist movement you should expect riddicule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY
    Why do people laugh at creationists?

#38     Oct 8, 2009
  9. IMSTUPID

IMSTUPID

i honestly feel sorry for vehn.... the only person she is trying to convince is herself..... she obviously does not believe the horseshit she spews.... no one wastes the amount of time she does if they are actually confident in their opinion.

If i knew what i was saying is true then what would be the point in creating endless threads/posts and telling people that what i say is reality... The only reason i would do this is if i was highly insecure.....welcome to the world of VEHN!!!

#39     Oct 8, 2009
  10. stu

stu

Both you and Bernard Richards are sounding aggressively over defensive, unhappy and angry people.
    Neither of you have addressed any of the irrationality you make, nor give any reasonable justification for the obvious bias in your own posts.

Going by the quality of argument presented you'd perhaps both do better feeling sorry for yourselves.

#40     Oct 8, 2009