Atheism is a or is a product of mental illness...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 6, 2009.

Atheism is a or is a product of mental illness...

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    82.9%
  1. Yes. But I can't think of any other reason.
    Can you.:D

#21     Apr 6, 2009
  2. #22     Apr 6, 2009
  3. stu

stu

You gave educated reason(s). Why propose an (ignorant) imaginary non-explanation when you have given substantial verified ones ?

#23     Apr 6, 2009
  4. Stu, you didn't answer my question. Guess you can't think of a better reason.:D
    Attack at this point won't work.

Vhehn, you said people who study this for a living.

What has that to do with being ultimately right or wrong. If you knew anything about scientific discovery you would know that.

Who are these people anyway. Name some names.

lgnoramous is someone who doesn't know how the world works and doesn't care.

I don't know how ALL of it works but I care. So who is the real ignoramous here.
    :D

#24     Apr 6, 2009
  5. wouldnt the ignoramous be the one who decides to appeal to majic as an explaination for how the world works even though there has never been a shred of evidence found supporting that view?

#25     Apr 6, 2009
  6. Vhehn, you asking another question instead of providing some substantial facts with regard to your assertions about professional god studiers who are also atheists won't work. Maybe you should try another attack.
    :D

#26     Apr 6, 2009
  7. questions allow you to think about what you believe. if your indoctrination will not allow you to think i doubt anyone can get through to you.

#27     Apr 6, 2009
  8. Where are the professional god guys, Vhehn?

You aren't cutting it. I don't want to hurt your feeling because I still like you so I'm bowing out.

#28     Apr 6, 2009
  9. POTD

#29     Apr 6, 2009
  10. Here you go moron.

Religion gives Atheism a bad name.

Now take a hike idiot.

#30     Apr 6, 2009