atheism and axeman have fallen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Guardian Angel, Dec 4, 2003.

1. First GA said: The "children" were not innocent in the fact that they would have been murdered by their parents anyway.

Then GA said: The babies were not guilty of sin. This is true however their parents were guilty of sin and thus the penalty was death. In this case the death of their children.

Ahem WHICH IS IT??? You claim they are NOT innocent
    in the first sentence and then claim the babies were NOT guilty
    of sin in the second sentence.

You just completely contradicted yourself.

And now you claim:

GA:I did not say that the baby deserves DEATH. I said that because of the sins of the parents - their sin caused the death of their children.

God obviously thinks they DESERVE death since HE IS KILLING THEM!

So now you know better than god?

Would you please make up your mind?

You miss the point entirely.

The bible says: THOU SHALL NOT KILL! (Murder).

Yet here god MURDERS these innocent children.

The fact that their parents may be guilty is IRRELEVANT.

The contradiction clearly stands, and your complete lack
    of reason clearly stands as well.

Now your even contradicting your own god.

If the children do not DESERVE death, then why would god kill them????

A twisted mind you have.
    Your just compounding your contradictions now.

peace

axeman

#51     Dec 8, 2003

2. blah blah blah.. ad infinitum

[pounding away with that claw hammer]

:p

#52     Dec 8, 2003
  3. Oh oh....I see longshot is posting again.
    My personal ET stalker is back. I have him on ignore
    but he continues to post and speak to a brick wall.

How very pathetic. Nothing better to do than
    stalk me on ET. This is what you have been reduced to.

We know your little problem longshot....
    Hung like einstein and the IQ of a horse :D LMAO!

Once again... the real reason longshot behaves like this:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=341724#post341724

peace

axeman

#53     Dec 8, 2003
  4. axe claims i am on "ignore"

of course you do..

:p

ps how do you know i am replying to YOUR posts axe? HA!

#54     Dec 8, 2003
  5. HA!

#55     Dec 8, 2003
  6. YOU JUST BETTER START SNIFFIN' YOUR OWN RANK SUBJUGATION JACK 'CAUSE IT'S JUST YOU AGAINST YOUR TATTERED LIBIDO, THE BANK AND THE MORTICIAN, FOREVER MAN AND IT WOULDN'T BE LUCK IF YOU COULD GET OUT OF LIFE ALIVE!

HA!:D

#56     Dec 8, 2003
  7. Turok

Turok

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Turok:

Killing the innocent *is* silly and nonsensical. This world has done way too much of it, much of it under the guise of sick idols such as yours.

and ofcourse atheist (see thread below)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&threadid=25506

How do you explain the above thread?

JB [/B]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First GA, you posted the above as formatted which contributes quotes to me that I never wrote. (for the record, I only wrote the first paragraph)

Second, I don't claim that your sick idol is responsible for all killing of the innocent so don't try to deflect the blow by pointing the finger elsewhere and saying "they do it too". I don't need to even read the above thread because it doesn't change anything about your statements. For the sake of this discussion let's just go ahead and stipulate the the evil athiests are also killing innocent children, declare it a horrible thing that should stop and get back to the only thing I commented on...

The bible says your idol sent the animals to murder the children (and if the bible says it, it must be true therefore).

By your own words these children are innocent of sin (and thus by previously established logic the killing is murder)

GA:
    >You do not understand. I am not implying that the
    >babies were guilty of sin but rather their parents were.

So it’s clear that your idol is sanctioning the killing(murdering) of the innocent and you then come back with THIS?

GA:
    >God does NOT kill the innocent <snip>

OK, I get it. Axe is right...you can't be reasoned with because you change your tune every few posts. Never mind.

JB

#57     Dec 8, 2003
  8. GA, you really need to learn how to quote properly.
    Your last is post is confusing and unreadable.

Your tongue in cheek excuse was pretty funny.
    You let this slide for how many posts?
    The fact is... you were serious, and now are embarrassed
    you gave us such an idiotic reply.

Now back to your failure:

AXE:The bible says: THOU SHALL NOT KILL! (Murder).

CONT: Did God kill all those people during 9/11 or did sinful men do the killing?

Nice dodge again. Whats wrong? Cant solve the puzzle?
    If god COMMANDS men to go slaughter children, GOD *DID* kill them.

If an italian new york city mobster sends a hit team to kill
    all the children in an orphanage, using your logic, HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE.

Absurd. The contradiction is still here.
    You only continue to prove how completely incapable of
    addressing it you are.

This is really getting pathetic. You lost this long ago.
    Its clear for all to see.

God murders children. The bible says THOU SHALT NOT KILL.
    I clear contradiction you have never resolved.

peace

axeman

#58     Dec 8, 2003
  9. It has become glaringly obvious that you do not intend on learning or sharing anything here of value but have made up your mind without truly examining ALL the evidence concerning the Bible as divine rather than human in origin. You would rather keep going around in circles never addressing and examining the real issues within your own belief system. You are not clever in your attempt to keep the focus on me consistently explaining and you never really getting to the core of your belief system and having to explain what you believe and why you believe it. You may have some others here at ET fooled but not me. I do not believe that you were ever really a Christian in the first place.
    I seriously doubt that you have read the Bible in its entirety. You have demonstrated that you do not understand Scripture and to continue this with you would be a waste of my time. You lost the debate by default. Not because you could not respond to my questions but rather because you failed to respond for obvious reasons- that it would expose the flaws within your own beliefs and immediately incriminate you.

Nice try. You lose.
    So long.

Quote from axeman:

GA: p.s. for the record what Bible verse were you quoting from concerning the killing of children with wild animals?

GA:The "children" were not innocent in the fact that they would have been murdered by their parents anyway.

C'mon axeman. I know you are not that dense?
    The above comment was tongue and cheek.
    What I was attempting to demonstrate was the fact that their parents were going to "murder" them......murder as in to cause their untimely deaths. as in to treat them with the same penalty as a criminal worthy of capital punishment.

Let's move on. I have clearly answered your question over and over and over again.
    what's not to understand?

axe:Anyone who believes a baby deserves DEATH because
    of their parents guilt is NOT a reasonable person.

GA:I did not say that the baby deserves DEATH. I said that because of the sins of the parents - their sin caused the death of their children. Born and unborn! and the death of the parents as well.

Again you can set up a strawman and proceed to knock it down when it comes to interpreting Biblical text but what about addressing the hypocrisy within your own belief system- atheism and abortion. There is a direct link between atheism and partial birth abortion.

By your same reasoning how can anyone support partial birth abortion? What is the unborn guilty of?

If we draw this out to its logical conclusion - why does a drunk driver hit an innocent women who happens to be pregnant causing her to lose her unborn child? Does the infant deserve to die? Ofcourse not but the error in judgement caused by the drunk driver causes the demise of the unborn none the less. Does this make it right? perhaps you should bring the child to life because it is not fair- right? Life is not fair and many injustices happen everyday. The innocent die. That is a fact of life.

The fact that God did not intervene does not negate the fact of death. nor does it prevent death from happening.

The reason you dodge my question is because to attempt to answer it would place you in the same position and judgement that you have just pronounced against me.- "Irrational"

axe:I will not debate anything further with such a person.
    Its pointless.

GA:what have you debated?
    You have repeatedly dodge the murder issue within your own belief system.

I rest MY case.

axe:God obviously thinks they DESERVE death since HE IS KILLING THEM!

GA:God did not do the killing but rather sinful men. God did not intervene in the situation as punishment he turned them over to sinful men. As a result they fell to the sword.

axe:So now you know better than god?
    GA:I am simply stating what is already record within the annuls of ancient Biblical history and is excepted as historical fact by theist and non-theist alike.

YOU axeman miss the point entirely.

The bible says: THOU SHALL NOT KILL! (Murder).

GA: it is not irrelevant. Did God kill all those people during 9/11 or did sinful men do the killing? could be argued that God sanctioned the killing because he did not stop it? It is YOU who can not be reasoned with. There is no contradiction. Get over it. You are wrong.

Lets move on in the discussion.

Now its time for you to do some answering- that is if you are not a coward and are willing to stand up and be counted?

WHY do atheist partake in partial birth abortion?
    Why did they lobby Capital Hill to make it legal?

by your above statement if killing of the innocent is wrong then why are most of the everyday killing in the country done by atheist via abortion?

By the way "MOST" of the murderers are atheist physicians performing the killing of the unborn.

It would appear to me that your statements are contradictory and hypocritical.

HOW COULD A RATIONAL CRITICAL THINKING ATHEIST WHO CLAIMS TO BE MORAL. WHO CLAIMS THAT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS IMMORAL.........SUPPORT PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION?

You atheist are such hypocrites.

#59     Dec 8, 2003
  10. The only thing clear here is that you have completely
    failed to get past a SINGLE bible contradiction.

Then you further contradicted yourself.

You said the children were not innocent.
    Then you said they were not guilty.

You never gave a rational reason why their death was moral.
    God commands that they be slaughtered while at the
    same time commanding that THOU SHALL NOT KILL.

The contradiction is obvious, irrational and nonsensical.

You have completely failed. It could not be more obvious.

Further... you assert I am not defending my position.

YOU SAID:
    HOW COULD A RATIONAL CRITICAL THINKING ATHEIST WHO CLAIMS TO BE MORAL. WHO CLAIMS THAT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS IMMORAL.........SUPPORT PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION?

Blatant STRAWMAN. Have I EVER said this? NO.

You dont even know what my position on partial birth
    abortion IS, so dont pretend that im avoiding anything.

There simply is NO point in debating someone like you
    who has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that
    he lacks the faculty of reason.

Why should I debate something MORE complicated, if you cant
    even debate something as SIMPLE as the OBVIOUS contradiction
    I have pointed out???

You clearly have lost and its obvious for all to see.

peace

axeman

#60     Dec 8, 2003