atheism and axeman have fallen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Guardian Angel, Dec 4, 2003.

1. yeaaa!! axeman wins again!!!!!

#41     Dec 8, 2003
  2. Dying aint much of a livin'.

LMAO!

:p

#42     Dec 8, 2003
  3. Turok

Turok

GA: The "children" were not innocent in the fact that they would have been murdered by their parents anyway.

Axe: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!

GA: You do not understand. I am not implying that the babies were guilty of sin but rather their parents were.

GA: I know that you do not understand it but that does not change the facts that God judges sin.

From your above words your god also judges the innocent and marks them for death. One sick idol plain and simple.

JB

#43     Dec 8, 2003
  4. Listen. I did not shy away from nor did I make any excuses to your questions. I faced them head on. Now why don't you do the same. Simply trying to discredit me because you have a problem with a certain passage of Scripture is not how you win an argument. Just because you disagree with a concept does not invalidate that idea. Some aspects of Scripture are harder to except than others that is why I did not want to dive right into the area of Biblical hermeneutics. Instead I wanted to explain why I believe the Bible is divine rather than human in origin.

I also wanted to deal with the original issue I raised earlier which so happens to be the 1st passage of Scripture recorded in Genesis 1:1

Now that I have answered your questions why not try to answer mine? Since we are on the subject of death and killing and murder and apparent contradictions.

#44     Dec 8, 2003

5. He has not won anything. He has simply argued that because he disagrees with a Biblical concept that somehow makes it silly and nonsensical. He has NOT proven that my explanation is not true but rather it is tough to swallow.

He has yet to chime in to my questionings.
    I'm still waiting.

#45     Dec 8, 2003
  6. Nonsense. You have failed to resolve the very first contradiction.

YOU SAID: The "children" were not innocent in the fact that they would have been murdered by their parents anyway.

This is NOT a resolution. This is a sick joke of an excuse.
    This is why I will not discuss this any futher with you.

peace

axeman

#46     Dec 8, 2003
  7. Turok

Turok

>He has simply argued that because he disagrees
    >with a Biblical concept that somehow makes it
    >silly and nonsensical

Killing the innocent *is* silly and nonsensical. This world has done way too much of it, much of it under the guise of sick idols such as yours.

JB

#47     Dec 8, 2003
    #48     Dec 8, 2003
  9. axe you remind me of someone who has only a claw hammer with which to "tool" his way thru life.. and the outcome is wholly predictable.

:p

ps you are sooo easy heh

#49     Dec 8, 2003
  10. oh yes another thing..

your approach is so banal and impotent..

"a man's got to know his limitations"

LOL

#50     Dec 8, 2003