“The Great Global Warming Swindle” is itself a Fraud and a Swindle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Feb 9, 2013.

1. I know. If only we knew much how coal, oil and gas we were burning maybe we could figure out how much CO2 that would release.

#31     Feb 12, 2013
  2. Are you still preaching that irrelevant non-sense?

#32     Feb 12, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

He is, but no one is listening. He's like one of those bat shit crazy guys on a street corner shouting into his bullhorn.

#33     Feb 12, 2013
  4. yeah we literally have those types here.
    They don't really bother me it's their freedom of speech and I support that.
    I'm not sure if they need permits or not, I suppose not as long as they don't interfere with traffic.

#34     Feb 12, 2013
  5. You're irrelevant....... to any intelligent discussion about AGW. Between you Luc and pisspoor the three of you amount to the intellect of a soybean on the subject.

#35     Feb 13, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm...that's about 20 IQ points above your supposed intellect.

#36     Feb 13, 2013
  7. Sorry your religions version on repent now or be destroyed isn't an intelligent conversation in the first place.

Tell you what ,I'll keep living my life and you keep crying yourself to sleep and wetting the bed about it. how's that?

When you've got some reasonable solutions let me know.

but until then I'm gonna have a tendency to humiliate you

#37     Feb 13, 2013
  8. 1) my intent is only to show that the science is simple, solid, logical and should be listened to. If I get shrill and annoying and abusive at times it's because I'm an INTP.

2) I'm concerned for the future of this planet and it's life. I'm a nature boy tree hugger and it pains me to think of what's in store. My bad for being sensitive and empathetic I guess. Something some people don't have to worry about, and there is probably especially little of on a trading website. I wasn't always this way. I guess it comes from age and being a parent.

3) I've already given reasonable solutions, there are many, and they are not the end of the world to implement and there are some immediate benefits but the more we wait the more expensive it becomes.

#38     Feb 13, 2013
  9. But here's the thing. The solutions must come from the government. Private actions are not sufficient. Of course that's a big problem for some of you. I'd like to remind those people that our gov is of the people, by the people and for the people.

#39     Feb 13, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL!

Solutions, government, contradiction of terms.

#40     Feb 13, 2013