ATF Raids Popular YouTube Videoist For Explosives

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Im just throwing out a flyer here, but the government has made things like bribing foreign officials (an essentrial element to doing business in china) in foreign countries, illegal for u.s. companies, im thinking something similar might apply, if thats the case i agree its total bullshit.

#11     Mar 30, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't realize people were hoarding and or gun running BB guns. It's a good thing our big brother government has put a stop to it.

#12     Mar 30, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The word jurisdiction comes to mind.

#13     Mar 30, 2013
  4. I don't think jurisdiction is the question. It's a matter that he is an american citizen. Just supposing here, but I'd guess the US has minumim standards for defense of American citizens in foreign countries.

what if the guy fired an RPG killed a few syrians then ran for safety in the US embassy. He is after all an American Citizen. We could prosecute him in our american court rather than him being tried in a Foreign court but only if his crime is illegal in our country.

#14     Mar 30, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not since Benghazi they don't. Duh! :)

#15     Mar 30, 2013
  6. :D

I have to laugh. I thought of that while I was writing that post and thought "oh well, we'll see who's awake this morning." I guess you are. yeah!:D

#16     Mar 30, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Im with you dude, was merely pointing out laws that might apply.

#17     Mar 30, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's hard for me to fathom a State that has classified bb guns as actual guns limiting the purchase of only one bb gun/month. Total insanity!

#18     Mar 30, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

It seems Fox is the only network with 1st hand info on this story. And, it seems the feds are saying an RPG is a WMD. They are really reaching with that. And, why do they even care about this guy?

Furthermore, if Obama thinks an RPG is a WMD then Bush was right. Iraq was loaded with WMD's. :D
    ------

Harroun told FoxNews.com in an exclusive report March 11 that he considers himself a Muslim freedom fighter fighting the regime of Bashar Assad, which the U.S. also opposes. But breaking the law cited by prosecutors who charged him carries a possible life sentence.

“Any national of the United States who, without lawful authority, uses, or threatens, attempts, or conspires to use, a weapon of mass destruction outside of the United States shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life, and if death results, shall be punished by death, or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life,” reads the law.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...ria-assad-arrested-in-virginia/#ixzz2P2d6LqRT

#19     Mar 30, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hilarious!

#20     Mar 30, 2013