ATF Raids Popular YouTube Videoist For Explosives

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pspr, Mar 29, 2013.

1. pspr

2. Lucrum

I saw on the "news" last night that a former US soldier was arrested entering the US. He had been helping to fight the Syrian government with rebels. Albeit rebels classified as terrorists. Unless I misunderstood, his criminal charge: firing an RPG outside the US.

How is firing an RPG outside US borders a crime in the US?
  3. pspr

Just saw that on TV. I guess he is charged with using a weapon of mass destruction or something and being a terrorist.

His attorney said the U.S. is going to have to answer a lot of questions about what they are doing in Syria if they insist on this going to trial.

Our government works backwards ever since Obama started running the show. What's up is down and what's down is up.
  4. Lucrum

An RPG is classified as a weapon of mass destruction? What's next, adding BB guns to that list?
  5. Remember back in the day when people were paranoid about the gov't, seems times have changed. The gov't has a bad case of paranioa.
  6. LEAPup

Wouldn't you be paranoid too if you were protecting Hitler II? And yes, I have always gotten a laugh out of watching FPS Russia do what he calls "blowing up some 'sheet.'

Welcome to the "new" America folks. This is now a Country led by Nazis, and every damned one of you know it!:mad:

My question is what are you going to do about it? Are you going to sit by and simply bitch as history repeats itself, and let these Nazis disarm you for their TOTAL control? Or are you going to stand and fight to keep America the America our Founding Fathers intended????

I will stand and protect my Son vs let these pieces of shit take ANY guns from me, limiting my ability to keep him safe! This is what a Father does, and this is what our Founding Fathers would also stand and do!

We bitch and gripe here, but that does NOTHING to stop Communists who are charging "forward...":(
  7. LEAPup

NJ has made it LAW where only ONE bb gun/month can be purchased. Oh yes, our little fat ass "buddy," Christie lets it go on... He's a piece of shit in my eyes, and I wouldn't trust him any further than I could "budge" his fat ass... The shit head would kiss oNazi on the lips for a few fed dollars, and you all know it. Wake up!!!!!!
  8. pspr

We're still paranoid about the government. We are both arming to the hilt to protect ourselves from each other.

And, it is obvious that the government doesn't think pistol carrying citizens are a danger. It is mostly afraid of the rifle owners.
  9. LEAPup

The gubment I used to work for is MUCH different now. They now want you to have zip, zero, nada in terms of guns! It will start with rifles, then ends with your ass not being allowed to own anything other than a fork and spoon! Just look at what NJ Nazis did with bb guns!

Last, we're not "arming ourselves to the hilt" to protect ourselves from each other. America is arming themselves to protect themselves from EXACTLY what our Founding Fathers feared: an out of control tyrannical government, and all of you know it.

There's NO WAY all their tanks, choppers, drones, etc., will EVER defeat a determined society of free-minded people. Will NEVER happen! EVER! Best thing they can hope for is to buy time at this point. Even they know half or more of their state-side Military personnel will abandon, and go protect their families.

The odds are on OUR side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up, and realize that, all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. #10     Mar 30, 2013