At This Rate, California

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Jul 1, 2013.

1. California gives more to The federal government then it gets back Brother BSAM

[​IMG]

#41     Jul 5, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO IT'S NOT you ignorant moron.

#42     Jul 5, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Here are some interesting facts about California from Wikipedia.

State spending increased from $56 billion in 1998 to $127 billion in 2011. California, with 12% of the U.S. population, has one-third of the nation's welfare recipients. California has the third highest per capita spending on welfare among the states, as well as the highest spending on welfare at $6.67 billion. In January 2011 the California's total debt was at least $265 billion.

The principal ancestries of California's residents in 2009 has been surveyed to be:
    31% Mexican
    10% German
    8% Irish
    7% English
    4% Italian

#43     Jul 5, 2013
  4. jem

jem

Wow... now you know why so many americans own guns.

it because there are crazies like you who would kill them for exercise their rights to self determination.

wow... you are scary. really.. I am totally serious.
    you are big brothers best friend.
    you are the people Orwell warned about.
    you need to really think what you are saying through.

What if Hitler got elected... would you follow his orders?
    How about Saddam, how about Stalin, how about Chavez.
    or would you question the righteousness of their orders.

What if the Feds told you to test and eliminate all female new borns who had a certain genetic marker?

Where do you start to use your brain?

#44     Jul 5, 2013
  5. Where do you start to use your brain? None of that has anything to do with me fighting for my country and democratically elected government if traitors tried to steal American land.

#45     Jul 5, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You don't know nothin' kid.

This is a very long review of the question of the right for a state to succeed from the union.

In Lincoln’s mind, he was preserving the Union, but the reality is that he declared war – a bloody, costly war – on a people who peacefully, legally, and perhaps rightfully severed relations with a government that had become hostile to them and their interests, and no longer served them equally or fairly.

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/secession-does-a-state-have-the-right-to-secede-from-the-union/

#46     Jul 5, 2013
  7. Gun ownership is on the decline,just the same people buying more guns

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/u...is-down-survey-shows.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The NRA has around 4.2 million members in a country of 234 million adults.Maybe your conclusion from that is there are a large number of gun owners but I would disagree

I hear that The Feds and department of homeland security is increasing their arms though .

#47     Jul 5, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

With over 300 million guns. Only a small portion of gun owners join the NRA.

#48     Jul 5, 2013
  9. jem

jem

actually those questions... matter a lot.
    you need to be a human being not a govt drone.
    when must you say that leader is just a man and he can not order me to do something which violates some set of principles.

at is core is when do you believe in freedom and liberty for others?
    when do you believe in justice?

if a president told you to launch an attack on La Jolla CA because CA seceeded from the union and that is where the money is... would you press the button to launch some missles.

#49     Jul 5, 2013
  10. A democratically elected government is a representative of the people jem.I stand with the people not the minority who don't like it when they don't get their way and threaten revolution / secession

#50     Jul 5, 2013