At This Rate, California

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Jul 1, 2013.

1. will hold a referendum to secede from the US to become an independent country like Quebec did in 1980, 1995. probably, ten years from now.

Governor Perry thought about it for Texas, and he wanted to become US president! :)

2. Great.

Let the Mexicans and black gangs battle for scraps while whites flee that bankrupt liberal shithole in droves.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have no problem with that. People/citizens should be able to vote themselves out of any country.

4. Eight

Eight

I think that might describe the future of California.

I'm living on the Central Coast, the weather is good but there isn't anything else keeping me in the state and the taxes are punishing.

5. If California separated, conservatives would come here in droves and kick out all the liberals, get rid of their bankrupting policies, and California would be the most prosperous nation on Earth.

6. Doubt it.

Libtards are supplanted only through bloody revolution.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think it's an awesome idea. Let California leave! If Illinois followed suit, we'd be much better off as a county.

8. Arnie

Arnie

They won't leave. They can't afford it and they know it. The next big quake will be used as a smokescreen to do a backdoor bailout.

9. How can California and Illinois leave?

Their parasitic, tit-sucking paradigm is dependent upon makers paying for their largess.

Lose the makers and they collapse.

10. Ricter

Ricter

You have it backwards, both those states are net contributors to national coffers.

#10     Jul 2, 2013