AT&T confirms it paid Trump lawyer Michael Cohen for 'insights' on administration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 9, 2018.

1. Poindexter

Poindexter

If only the last president had done something to lower drug prices...

But don't worry, Trump will fix Barry's mess, even though in a manner not to liberals' liking.

obama-mess_large.jpg

#61     May 11, 2018
    Hotcakes likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

3. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

So what? This is commonplace.

#63     May 12, 2018
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Id be curious to see the numbers of the people who spam these forums like exGOPer, id be willing to go all in betting him or anyone who posts this kind of trash relenrtlessly does not make money, just a guess, feeel free to prove me wrong though.

#64     May 12, 2018
    Hotcakes likes this.
  5. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

What scares me Max....... Ford Motor Company was *this* close from taking over the White House..... Imagine if Trump "colluded" with the Ford Motor Company......my God......

WASHINGTON— Michael Cohen, who has served as President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, made an overture to provide consulting services to Ford MotorCo. in January 2017 but was quickly rebuffed, people familiar with the matter said.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/ford-rejected-michael-cohens-consulting-overture-1526079214

#65     May 12, 2018
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

This from the genius who started a thread bitching about CNN's coverage. Go back to jerking off to your candlestick thread, I hear the harami is gonna break out soon.

#66     May 12, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

This from the guy who thinks Uranium One is a scandal - because a person who had absolutely no authority on the deal is being speculated by a right wing crackpot 'witness' who had nothing to do with the deal but 'heard' gossip but can't name by who.

#67     May 12, 2018
  8. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

Good luck buddy. Uranium one is all over fox news. Judge Napolitano and Jeanine both say U1 likely criminal deserving investigation

Keep shoveling that shit !

#68     May 12, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

So was Seth Rich, so was Benghazi, where are the indictments and the charges?

Fox News lies and makes up shit even more than Trump but keep the ballwashing going with your made up bullshit while ignoring actual corruption by the Trump University scammer.

[​IMG]

#69     May 12, 2018
  10. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................u okay big guy?!???!? Here's a tissue:

#70     May 12, 2018
    Max E. likes this.