At least in lotto, your money goes to charity!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Yes, post real time.
    Otherwise nobody will believe you.

No matter if it's 1 billion shares per milisecond.

Let's suppose your average share is worth $20.

You have $100M to invest?
    Yeah right!

#51     Nov 5, 2009
  2. yawn ... yet another ET challenge ... from the mentally challenged. :D :p :)

#52     Nov 5, 2009
  3. I've accepted your request for proof, now it's time for you to step up and take The Index Piker challenge found in the journal section. good day

#53     Nov 7, 2009
  4. You're assuming I give a rat's ass if you believe me.

No I don't have $100M to invest. I don't invest Einstein, I TRADE.

I'll even try to explain it to you slowly. Buy 300,000 C:NYSE @ $4 = 1.2M. Sell them at a 1 or 2 cent profit or loss minutes later. You have just done 2.4M in dollar volume. Rinse, repeat all day long.

Now.... do.... you.... understand...?

Lastly if you don't believe the numbers, feel free to call up Genesis and ask them if those numbers were real. Ask for Alex or maybe Anthony. Provided they'll give you the time of day.

#54     Nov 7, 2009
  5. So how did you make 4500 dollars if you never exited your position and do not plan to either. :confused: :eek:

#55     Nov 8, 2009
  6. The losers on this website always think they are owed something or that their acceptance of YOUR work means that it's actually legit. What a delusional state of mind the likes of crgarcia live in.

#56     Nov 8, 2009
  7. Can't figure it out eh?, I feel sorry for you.

#57     Nov 8, 2009
  8. You are reporting your favorable excursion, not PROFITS.

#58     Nov 8, 2009
  9. Well, this is the OP's farewell to trading.

#59     Nov 8, 2009
  10. Might want to explain that one to the editors of FORBES and let them know Buffet and Gates are not really billionaires there sparky.

I'm sure they will get a good laugh out of it ,too.

#60     Nov 8, 2009