At least in lotto, your money goes to charity!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Nov 2, 2009.

1. LOL

Thanks for clueing Index Pikey into the basics of posting screenshots, hermit, it seems that he knows as much about that as he does about trading. :p :D

#31     Nov 4, 2009
  2. That people don't want to hear it, doesn't make the original statement less true.

#32     Nov 4, 2009
  3. If what you say is true then how come so many traders in the PnL thread seem to be consistently winning. :confused:

#33     Nov 4, 2009
  4. d08

d08

You speak the truth, the money flow goes Retail > GS and other insiders. You might get short term breaks (or even years long) but eventually they decide when you are done.

#34     Nov 4, 2009
  5. Why do the losers always think it's a conspiracy against them? Can any of you just admit that you are not good at trading and just move on??

Find something that you ARE good at and release the bitterness :)

#35     Nov 4, 2009
  6. d08

d08

You say that now, consider that things might change radically and without warning for you as well. I am not good at trading but I refuse to move on, must burn more money.

#36     Nov 4, 2009
  7. I've been doing this (day trading) full time for over 12 yrs. Yes, SOMETHING drastic can happen that can negate what I do. But as it stands now, the mkts are normal. The sequences of price action play out day after day after day and have been the same since I started.

If you admit to not being good at trading, what makes you an expert on how long one can last? These types of statements are unfounded and seem to come from a place of jealousy and bitterness. Kinda like "hey guys, you may make money now but you're gonna be screwed in the end". If you truly felt this way, you would stop trading this instant since it won't last.

#37     Nov 4, 2009
  8. Got to this post, and realized it's another worthless CRGarcia thread with the typical, attention hungry headline.

#38     Nov 4, 2009
  9. Really?

Then why they don't post their trades real time?
    Photoshop can do wonders.

#39     Nov 4, 2009
  10. You want real time posts for 5 million shares traded in 6 1/2 hours? Get a clue will you.

Even Blowinsky makes fun of you. :D :p :D

#40     Nov 4, 2009