At least in lotto, your money goes to charity!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Nothing wrong with investing, I just work harder and compound my acct much quicker than you. You can get in the daytrading game if you'd like, plenty of room in here. Don't understand your bitterness though.

#21     Nov 3, 2009
  2. It's the exact same thing!

In trading your money goes to the poor lucky bastards... lol

#22     Nov 3, 2009
  3. Index piker didn't have anything to say when the market was headed down, but on the first up day he's bragging about the money he made "while doing nothing".

One of the more obvious cases of cherry picking and fraud that we've seen on ET so far. :eek: :p

#23     Nov 3, 2009
  4. I think the money goes to good trades who enjoy their life
    Hookers Gambling etc :)

#24     Nov 3, 2009
  5. Sorry the tone was not directed at you personally.

I agree you probably work much harder than myself but to assume you compound your account "much quicker" is probably in error.

Sure I could trade, but I prefer to actually put the odds of success in my favor for long term appreciation.

#25     Nov 4, 2009

6. You guys wouldn't believe me anyway.

As far as not mentioning when the market was down:
    I was kinda hoping last week was the beginning of the leg down on that "W" shaped recovery.

Guess I'll just have to suffer more gains for awhile, who knows?

#26     Nov 4, 2009
  7. Not a question of believing, it's about having double standards. You haven't shown any proof to justify your claims but openly accuse traders of fabricated success. :eek:

#27     Nov 4, 2009
  8. Hey T28, long time dude. :cool:

#28     Nov 4, 2009
  9. That's just BS.
    Although it is true that I have not posted any evidence* for proof I have not accused anyone of fabricating success.

* currently I don't know how to post a snapshot for a journal/challenge to the posters such as yourself mandie etc, but not fully opposed to it.

I certainly don't need you guys riding my coattails though.

#29     Nov 4, 2009
  10. Your post earlier -
    Doesnt that imply traders are lying about making money, I am just asking to first prove your own track record before accusing others of lying/bragging.

Try Print Screen and then cut out the personal info using MS Paint.

#30     Nov 4, 2009