At least 18 kids dead....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Dec 14, 2012.

1. You're a dick also.

#41     Dec 14, 2012
  2. wjk

wjk

I have two questions up front for those who now have a change of heart regarding responsible gun ownership. First I will observe that mass murder in schools is a somewhat modern phenom.

1: How do you feel about God being removed from schools and many other public places over the decades? You Ok with that?

2: How do you feel about violent video games and TV being viewed by young impressionable minds, and what role do you play in it, if any? (Do you let your pre teen kids play them?)

I also have views regarding mentally ill people allowed to roam freely without any way of knowing if they stay on their meds, as I know a few bi-polar men who are truly loose cannons when off their lithium or whatever they take. I don't know if they own guns, but I sure as hell hope not.

I also have issues with young kids being given drugs to calm them down having long term negative side effects.

I'm not willing to sacrifice my right to defend myself because of a sick fucking society that refuses to address the real issues at hand, and in many cases is making them worse.

I am truly sorry for the loss of the lives and the families that will forever be ruined by some spoiled punk ass piece of shit who didn't have the balls to stay alive and pay for his 15 minutes of fame. And I say "fuck you" to anyone (media and politicians) who wants to politicize this issue without waiting for the full accounting to be realized.

#42     Dec 14, 2012
  3. You find advocating for Freedom, free markets and the Bill of Rights as me being a "SICK FUCK" eh?

Hey man the way I look at it you turds are typically just crying over the unintended consequences of your own actions.

better suck it up

#43     Dec 14, 2012
  4. wjk we already have the full accounting, it's the same ol same sad sick thing of our children being murdered.

#44     Dec 14, 2012
  5. Threat assessment ¨C 11 Key Questions (U.S. Secret Service, 2002)

Motives
    24% motivated by desire for attention or recognition.
    27% motivated by suicide or desperation.
    34% motivated by attempt to solve a problem.
    54% had multiple motives.
    61% motivated by desire for revenge.
    75% felt bullied/persecuted/threatened by others.

http://publicintelligence.net/fbi-the-school-shooter-a-quick-reference-guide/

#45     Dec 14, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

Yes, but this didn't use to happen with such frequency until the last few decades. Why? This country has always been heavily armed.

That was my point.

#46     Dec 14, 2012
  7. uh-oh did atticus crawl back in his hole after that one?:D :D :D :D

#47     Dec 14, 2012
  8. Yeah I see, I don't know what the hell our problem is or how to fix it. It's just a sad sad thing. I know bad shit happens in the world all the time and I'm pretty much a realist and accept things as they are, but then something like this happens and it's a sinking feeling in my belly.

#48     Dec 14, 2012
  9. If we take the largest %...

75% felt bullied/persecuted/threatened by others.

Being bullied is nothing new. What changed is being bullied doesn't end when school lets out. It continues on social media, throughout the evening even escalting on line via FB. Kids have no escape from the torment.

#49     Dec 14, 2012
  10. For the sake of argument, had the principal been armed and trained -- wouldn't he had been able to neutralize the attacker? It's a very dangerous world when only the psychos are armed.

surf

#50     Dec 14, 2012