At least 18 kids dead....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Haha he kept wiping his eyes...

#31     Dec 14, 2012
  2. Yeah he can't believe his Christmas wish (came true)of events legitimizing pushing for an end to the Bill of Rights.

#32     Dec 14, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Just like Obama and Chris Matthews believe Hurricane Sandy was a gift from God. I don't think the victims see it that way.

#33     Dec 14, 2012
  4. jem

jem

As the father of 4 kids .. I have to admit my first thoughts were exactly the same thoughts atticus had. It is the natural tendency to think -- what I send my kids off to school where they are supposed to learn and be safe and now they become ducks on the pond for some disturbed highly armed kid who has played too many video games...(by the way I do like video games)

But, then I of course I realize that disarming law abiding citizens is not going to work.

if we cant get illegal people out of the country... we are certainly not going to get illegal guns out.

#34     Dec 14, 2012
  5. I have nothing to be ashamed of , you however advocating you're willing to throw away our civil rights just so you can have the fweeling of security is shameful.

What a stupid putz and pussy.:D :D

#35     Dec 14, 2012
  6. Yeah but puzzsified liberals like atticus can't get past the emotional reaction stage and think it's a solution.

#36     Dec 14, 2012
  7. 18 kids are killed and this psycopath jokes about it.

Freak, you had better pray that I never get your given name. I promise to whatever you pray to that I will turn you into my personal hand puppet.

#37     Dec 14, 2012
  8. There you go with the personal threats thing again.:D :D :D

Isn't that against the TOS and the LAW?

#38     Dec 14, 2012
  9. +1

And why does it seem the sickest fucks here are the one's who post the most?

#39     Dec 14, 2012
  10. You're a dick.

#40     Dec 14, 2012