At least 18 kids dead....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Dec 14, 2012.

1. That's a dipshit stupid attitude.

#11     Dec 14, 2012
  2. Thankfully you're physiologically incapable of procreation, so we can be thankful for that. Those investigating would do well to profile you.

#12     Dec 14, 2012
  3. It is a horror to watch, but it's representative of a much larger societal problem. Prohibiting gun ownership, even a cop in every school room won't solve it. Life has been cheapened, violence has been glorified. Judicial system is a joke. Personal accountability non-exsistant. Excuse making and hand wringing at an all time high. Put it all together and it's a killing spree waiting to happen. We can thank the radical left for providing the impetus, and a weak kneed right for failing to do anything about it for fear of offending someone.

#13     Dec 14, 2012
  4. Right because folks like you giving up their guns automatically makes the bad guy do so as well and therefore your kids would be safe at school.

While I'm sure it soothes your overly emotional tendency to get your panties in a wad and suggest rash solutions.

It's a dipshit stupid idea/ belief you have there.

#14     Dec 14, 2012
  5. Apparently it is the second deadliest school shooting in US history behind the Virginia Tech massacre.....

#15     Dec 14, 2012
  6. +1

#16     Dec 14, 2012
  7. Just more histrionic bullshit from you, ya pussy.

#17     Dec 14, 2012
  8. Yeah and you don't travel. Stay anonymous, turd, as I guarantee you're cut from the same cloth as this psycho.

#18     Dec 14, 2012
  9. Shooter's mother was a teacher at the school and she was one of the victims. I was told by a buddy who lives nearby.

#19     Dec 14, 2012
  10. #20     Dec 14, 2012