At least 18 kids dead....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Dec 14, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Anybody with me on more gun control, yet?

2. "We're still waiting for more information about the incident in Connecticut," Carney said when asked about the president's reaction to it.

3 days later we'll have a photo op with Obama and an empty promise.

3. More guns in that school would have meant fewer dead people.

Answer: No

4. hughb

hughb

The stories I'm seeing on news sites have the total from 20 - 25 dead. One is saying that the shooter (or one of the shooters) is a 20 year old father of one of the students.

5. ABSOFRICKENLUTELY!!!

6. [Updated at 1:57 p.m. ET] The death toll is closer to 30 than 20, a federal law enforcement source in Washington told CNN's John King. Most of those killed are children, the source said.

The source also said the suspected gunman, who is dead, had a connection to the school. He would not elaborate on that connection. The source is in touch with authorities on the scene.

7. Incredibly tragic. I am in shock. The psychopath targeted the K-classes. I am a gun owner but something has to be done. Either come up with the funds to post police at every school, or we're forced into prohibition.

If it comes to it; I'd rather have my kids safe at school than be armed.

8. pspr

pspr

The spate of mass shootings since the election are all coming out of liberal states. Have liberals gone wild?

As far as gun control, someone mentioned that the entire country was held hostage with some guys on airplanes with box cutters. Guns aren't the problem. The problem is the moral degradation of America spearheaded by liberals.

28 dead including the shooter and his mother. As an adult you realize you could die at any time and it is sad when that happens. But the murder of young children is a crime that has no parallel. The never knew what life is all about, they will never have their chance at the life experience. And, the devastating pain that those close to a child feels with such a loss is unbearable. I wouldn't want to come face to face with God after intentionally taking the life of a child.

9. How could that happen I mean aren't schools gun free zones already?:D

#10     Dec 14, 2012