•Swine Flu May Infect Half of Population in U.S., Kill 90,000, Study Says

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Aug 24, 2009.

1. EVERY parabolic chart has a climactic decline. The explosive growth of human population is no different.

A virus, nuclear war, a comet, weather change. Pick any reason. The human population will undergo a drastic decline within this millennium.

#41     Aug 28, 2009
  2. timbo

timbo

At 7bil, we must be doing something right. It's not like we're dogs. We can duck and cover. LOL.

#42     Aug 28, 2009
  3. Actually, most men are exactly like dogs.
    Good for little but eating carrion, and transporting disease ridden fleas to new places.
    My happy thought for the day.:D

#43     Aug 28, 2009
  4. timbo

timbo

Being a social butterfly is dangerous. We should adopt a policy to rid this.

#44     Aug 28, 2009
  5. RUN TO THE HILLS......RUN FOR YOUR LIFEl..RUN TO THE HILLSsssss ...RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFEEEEE!

Sorry, IRON MADEN just came on as I was about to write....

:cool:

So, hopefully a few California's will be left, been looking at one for a while. Can't drop that coin as of yet. So, with 90k people kicking the bucket due to the Horse Flu....Maybe I will find one with the key's in it. Test drove the Audi 8s......maybe one of those will be left behind by a Flu victom.

Just think, all the "Money" left behind by the 90k who are projected to kick the bucket on the Flu pandemic. Maybe we can balance some of the budget.

Please leave your keys to your car, your bank account number when the Rapture comes......and if the FLU PANDEMIC comes before the rapture..... do the same.

#45     Aug 28, 2009