Astrophysicist Shares NEW DISCOVERIES Pointing to GOD

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Chuck Rost, Apr 14, 2024.

2. themickey

themickey

And God made Adam and Eve, then along came Abraham and Jacob and God promised Israel they could rule the middle east and have lots of land.
    Then God looked down on Earth after that and said: "From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty."
    And everyone lived happily ever after, amen, God bless you delusional retards.

3. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry, but I lasted only 30 seconds into this vid, when he said "Of the 92 elements we see in the periodic table, in terms of what we see in the crust of the earth, relative to what we see elsewhere in the rocky universe, all but TWO of them are extremely anomalous. The two that are normal are manganese and iron. Everything else is anomalous. In some cases, extremely anomalous..."

Who the fuck is this cracker? He doesn't really know just how big this universe is!

Fucking moron. He got whatever degree he has online, and it did NOT involve a course of inorganic chemistry.

poopy likes this.
  4. themickey

themickey

That was my immediate thought, he's familiar with all the elements in the universe?
    I bet he wouldn't even know what dirt he's got in his backyard.
    Another religious crackpot.

5. Since you have a 30 second attention span maybe you could have someone read it to you.
    https://reasons.org/explore/blogs/t...-systems-astounding-birth-cluster-and-journey

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Fuck off, moron.

"Today, 118 elements are known, the first 94 of which are known to occur naturally on Earth at present. Of the 94 natural elements, eighty have a stable isotope and one more (bismuth) has an almost-stable isotope...

"The periodic table continues to evolve with the progress of science. In nature, only elements up to atomic number 94 exist..."

When I learnt maths, 118>92. And 94>92.

You can go back to the forieth graide and learned to reed!

7. Your vocabulary and response suggest that you are either a young child or an adult who is challenged. Seek out one your handlers and have them read this to you.

Advanced life and civilization is possible on Earth only because our planet possesses precise quantities of all 92 natural elements in the periodic table. Each of these elements is present in Earth’s crust in the just-right abundance, neither too much nor too little, so that advanced life is possible. Remarkably, the abundance of each of Earth’s elements (other than magnesium and iron) relative to the average for bodies in the Milky Way Galaxy (MWG) is highly anomalous. (For details, see Improbable Planet.1) This difference reflects a stunning orchestration of events: the injection of just-right elements from nearby massive stars into the newly forming solar system and then the ejection of the solar system from its birthplace, a huge star cluster, at the just-right time to a just-right location in the MWG.

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. themickey

themickey

I will agree the Earth and the universe is indeed marvelous and not random.
    My strong impression is there is a living Power which has orchestrated this but what it is I don't know.
    I'm also though of the strong impression the Jewish interpretation of God and events is largely false, the story of Jesus and salvation utter garbage.

There are utterances in the Torah and Bible which are true, it's just well thought out human psychology.

For example "By their fruits you will know them....."

We just need to look at the seat of Christianity which is the Jewish religion today and all I see is lies and hypocrisy.

This tells me one thing: What we know, what we believe, what we trust and what we do can be opposites.
    A true God inspired message wouldn't have this effect on humans.

There are some religions in the world which are non violent, they are peaceful, however everything is corruptable by politicians and power.

The Jewish religion imo is angry, prone to confrontation, it frequently refers to the wrath of God and the work of Satan (the scapegoat for failings).

When fire burns, trees die, animals devour is this Satan? Of course not!

But imo the Judeo Christian religions along with nearly all (or all) is a scam.

Who knows the mind of God? No one!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024 at 6:56 PM