Astrology

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cscotrader, Oct 3, 2009.

1. an alias is expecting to be listened to?

#11     Oct 4, 2009
  2. Dreamers

Dreamers

just about everybody has smelled the TZ coffee by now

the original question stands

What do you know of successful strategy?

you spend your time making semi-good posts on ET, you spew out general wisdom and knowledge but you are not a successful trader and you never will be if you continue like that

at best you work for ET paid to post, which is a shame since you once helped run a construction company

Perhaps this speaks to the whole decline on America mentioned few times

#12     Oct 4, 2009
  3. Aliases, be gone!

#13     Oct 4, 2009
  4. lol Yeah, you're the poster-child for what works now huh?

Idk maybe you could tell the guy managing $60 million on here that.

What a dumbass right? Someone who reads the market and turning points with more accuracy than you could ever dream of. Also uses lunar trading/astrology in some of his analytics.

You seriously have zero substance to any of your posts other than the usual garbage you spew.

Other countries place a little more weight on it than we do. Keep that in mind

#14     Oct 4, 2009
  5. I think some people that rely on Astrology can be more successful traders than others especially if you REALLY believe in it. Think about this... You make your trades based on what the stars and planets tell you. You dont make trades based on fear & greed. You also have your subconscious helping you to pick your stocks and the astrology to keep you from selling too soon.

Most peoples problems are that they sell too soon. But if you are diversified and you are listening to some astrological charts telling you to hold when your normal conscious is telling you to sell for that quick profit, then even with time the stock market always seems to go up and it would seem the charts are right. But really its just a psycological distraction which actually benefits the trader who would normally choke on his trades.

#15     Oct 5, 2009
  6. Quote from athlonmank8:

Maybe you could tell the guy managing $60 million on here that. What a dumbass right?

Sounds like he is...

Someone who reads the market and turning points with more accuracy than you could ever dream of. Also uses lunar trading/astrology in some of his analytics.

Ouch. Since when did waving anonymous people get substituted for proof? You didn't mention:

WHO it was
    HOW PROFITABLE he was and FOR HOW LONG
    his TRADING STATS such as sharpe, profit factor, drawdown
    WHERE his longterm, audited results are tracked
    Absolute proof that ASTROLOGY is his main method

Come on athlon, this is one of the weakest defenses ever! Hopefully you trade better than you debate

Other countries place a little more weight on it than we do. Keep that in mind

Ouch #2. You cannot seriously put up this kind of anemic defense, can you? And maybe if Martians use astrology, that has value also?:D :D

#16     Oct 5, 2009
  7. Full moon was friday. Market seemed to have bounced, at least what I"m in CENX did. Looking around, alot of channels hit their troughs on longer term charts ...just sayin. :)

#17     Oct 5, 2009
  8. Astrologists are just failed economists, or is it the other way around?:confused: I don't put much faith in either.

#18     Oct 5, 2009
  9. look no further than Uranus for the answer to your shitty trading :D

#19     Oct 5, 2009
  10. Are you serious? You want his SS#, bank number, and maiden name too? Get real idiot. You go find that shit. I have better things to do.

I just said astrology ISN'T his main method.

I have zero problems making money in the market.

My problem is being as accurate as he is.

You're on ignore now. Not wasting anymore time with you.

#20     Oct 5, 2009