Astrology vs Stock Market Sentiments

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Sentiment Spectrum, Jul 20, 2018.

1. tomorton

tomorton

Whether you believe in the usefulness of TA or of FA, both these "orthodox" approaches to trading / investment have rational bases.

Please, what is be the causal link between an eclipse and the price of anything - currency, commodity, stock, bond, whatever?

#31     Jul 22, 2018
    Turveyd likes this.
  2. Sprout

Sprout

Perhaps a visual might help,...

One can go about taking things apart or putting pieces together.

When the or becomes an and, then causal links have the possibility of being seen where they were not seen before.

Paradoxically, effects are witnessed before cause.

#32     Jul 22, 2018
  3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

So you want "secrets" of fin-astro but you want not to do any work. And the source of secrets must meet your preconceived ideas and perceptions, regardless of the efficacy or usefulness (to you) of a secret itself.

Good luck!!

#33     Jul 22, 2018
    Sprout likes this.
  4. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

So the topic branched into Bradley turning points.
    Attached are the 2018 Bradley turn dates.
    This is neither an endorsement nor a denial as to the validity of Bradley turning points.

#34     Jul 22, 2018
  5. themickey

themickey

Nope! Just some ET discussion which is troll free was mostly what I was interested in.
    At this point in time there is no way I would contemplate including astro into my trading, I have my plate full with my own methods, not gonna get sidetracked with other stuff I know nothing about.
    You see it's like real fishing, I enjoy reading about it but do not partake hardly ever even though I have a spare room full of fishing gear. The reason I don't fish hardly ever is because my trading has priority over everything else.
    So like astro, keen to know what aspect the moon may have on fishing luck, but it's only a passing interest which will never turn into a project.

#35     Jul 22, 2018
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Keep it that way, astrology isn't a real thing, it's lines you use to pick up dumb blonde chicks nothing more ever, stick to using it for that!!

But you won't listen, because you believe cause your soooo smart LOL

#36     Jul 22, 2018
  7. themickey

themickey

No I'm listening!
    The dumb blonde chicks, been there, done that and I have the tee shirt.
    Was fun while it lasted.

#37     Jul 22, 2018
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

The rest is nonesense, it's snake oil being sold to cure cancer, step away, anyone who makes decisions based on the position of the planets needs there head looking at.

Also reached that age, where it's just a distant memory :(

#38     Jul 22, 2018
  9. themickey

themickey

Well it seems the OP has had a change of heart discussing.
    Nothing strange about that, it's a regular occurance on ET for a new poster to start a discussion and never appear again unless with a new nic.

#39     Jul 22, 2018
  10. treeman

treeman

Traders are like golfers. They'll believe anything can improve their game so people sell them all sorts of shit. If you believe in astrology, you lack critical thinking skills.

#40     Jul 22, 2018
    Overnight likes this.