Astrology and magical thinking

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by andrasnm, Feb 17, 2009.

1. they are all over the internet...

http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

just one of them.. Use 'The Google'

#11     Aug 8, 2010
  2. Eight

Eight

crazy, Martin Armstrong found a cycle based on Pi or something too.

#12     Aug 27, 2010
  3. drcha

drcha

Yes, it has been a hard year to make money--at least so far--for us trend types. Now that people are writing about astrology, the ultimate in desperation, it damn well must be the bottom of the market.

#13     Aug 27, 2010
  4. toc

toc

have heard from experienced astrologers that it takes good 10 to 30 years to master this art. do not know if most of us would want to delve into this and come back after 15 years to trade again. :D

#14     Aug 28, 2010
  5. There are always going to be naysayers, and they're going to be the losers of the group over time.

Quote: "Millionaires don't use astrology.....Billionaires do."

Yoohoo, and his "trading the moon" thread. :)

Astrology is one nice system.

However, cycles are where the money is made in this market. There are other repeating cycles not known and i've found a few myself.

Like Gann said. Time is key. It's the Holy Grail. Hurst had the right idea as well. Not a huge fan myself though.

#15     Aug 28, 2010
  6. Wut? Yer all beellyonare wannabees now? Noebuddy wands two bii eh shimple meellyonare enymorr?

#16     Aug 28, 2010

7. "Even a blind pig can occasionally root out a truffle."

#17     Aug 28, 2010
  8. Of course they say that. All charlatans do, to build value where there is none.

#18     Aug 28, 2010
  9. toc

toc

there is value to astrology and infact immense lot but the science so far has not been cracked to the level that it can make convincing argument to the common person. metaphysical sciences and similar types are only just gaining recognition in the digital world. 18-20 year commodity cycle...........that is more based on astrology than anything else :D

#19     Aug 28, 2010
  10. I am no hog expert, but I think pigs use their noses to find and root out a truffle.

I have also seen pigs fly.

#20     Aug 28, 2010