Astrological Theory of Markets Cycles.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Suryananda, Jan 1, 2011.

1. There are not many different houses.

For the British Pound is only the astrological Houses of London. For the DJIA houses of NY. For the Nikkei houses of Tokyo, etc.

Planetary rulerships for the gold is the Sun, for the GBP is the Moon, for bean is Saturn, etc ...

This is astrology.

#51     Jan 9, 2011
  2. The prime significator of any chart is that planet which rule the sign in which the Sun is found.

Thus, in the chart for the New York Stock Exchange, the Sun is in
    the sign Taurus. This sign is ruled by Venus, and Venus therefore becomes prime significator.

#52     Jan 9, 2011
  3. JeffUSA

JeffUSA

What is your opinion on sun spot cycles affecting the markets?

#53     Jan 10, 2011
  4. Sun's spot is not astrology.

Astrology is a reading of the symbolic meanings.

The Jupiter cycle lasts 12 years; equal to sun spots.

#54     Jan 10, 2011
  5. As much as I respect anyone posting calls regardless of the methodoly used, I cannot let you state that.

Astrology is not a science. It is more commonly defined by scientifics as a group of sytems, traditions, beliefs, as a superstition, or at best, as a pseudoscience.

1) It is well known that the moon tidal effect on the human body is negligible compared to other closer forces surrounding us on earth. "A mother holding her child will exert 12 million times as much tidal force on her child as the moon" (Kelly et al., 1996: 25)."

I suggest reading the following article which brings a bit of rationality to the discussion http://www.skepdic.com/fullmoon.html

2) I wonder how much influence the moon has on Algos. :)

Good luck with your calls.

#55     Jan 10, 2011
  6. That which you called science is a cultural paradigm misleading, superstitious and false.

And that link has nothing rational.

The stars affect the emotional world of humans. And that how is it measured?

I suggest to you to study astrology.

#56     Jan 10, 2011
  7. Just so we get our definitons straight:

From wiki : Science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is an enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world. An older meaning still in use today is that of Aristotle, for whom scientific knowledge was a body of reliable knowledge that can be logically and rationally explained.

Something tells me your judgement has nothing rational. The article I posted the link to is based on scientific studies, more specifically on some of the work of Ivan W. Kelly, Ph.D., who is an authority in this field.

IVAN W. KELLY, Ph.D. Professor, Department of Educational Psychology and Special Education.

Dr. Kelly teaches courses in research, statistics, development, and learning theory in the Department of Educational Psychology. His early publications in philosophy journals were written from an analytic perspective. Research publications have primarily focused on quantitative methodology - including meta-analyses, factor analysis, cluster analysis, Markov probability models, binomial regression, and log-linear analyses. He also spent eight summers teaching research methods to academically gifted students in the United States.

Dr. Kelly has published over 100 articles and book chapters on a number of subjects including eating disorders, probability theory, science education, philosophy of science, geophysical variables and behaviour, body image, critical thinking, biases in human reasoning, personality, reading education, Jean Piaget's developmental theory, factors that contribute to people saying they have meaningful lives, and the experiences of crisis line volunteers.

Some of these articles have been translated into other languages including Danish and Spanish. These articles have appeared in Psychological Bulletin, Philosophy of the Social Sciences, Personality and Individual Differences, The Mathematics Teacher, The Science Teacher, International Journal of Learning Disabilities, Teaching Statistics, Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Journal of Clinical Psychology, Journal of Psychology, Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science, The Statistician, The Journal of Consiousness Studies, The Canadian Journal of Volunteer Resources Managaement, and so on.

Professor Kelly has long entries in four encyclopedias, including the Encyclopedia of Human Behavior (Academic Press) and an article in a philosophy of science textbook. . His research has been described in popular media such as Reader's Digest, Psychology Today, Discover, National Geographic (Online), Scientific American, The Guardian, The New York Times, The Telegraph (UK), in an editorial with The Globe and Mail, a number of television documentaries (Discovery Channel) and on ABC's 20/20.

He has collaborated on research projects with many scholars, both locally (in education, philosophy, medicine, and mathematics), and internationally with those from a number of countries (including England, Scotland, Holland, Finland, U.S.A., Germany, Australia, and Belgium).

I suggest you look up Scientific Evidence and Empirical in your dictionary.

There are many things that affect human behavior, which we can observe, quantify, test, and predict. Body chemistry comes to mind. Sorry, studies have shown stars and planets have zero effect on human behavior.

I prefer Astronomy. :)

#57     Jan 10, 2011
  8. People who study astronomy does not waste time arguing against astrology as you do.

Smart people do not have the arrogance that you have.

#58     Jan 10, 2011
  9. This was my first prediction the day 02-jan-2011,

Win/loss from eclipse 04-jan-2011 09:13 to 11-jan-2011 23:50 GMT:

GBPJPY 127.89, Today 128.91: + 102 pip.

GBPUSD 1.5551, Today 1.5577: + 26 pip

Dow Jones 11604, Today 11579: + 25 point

Best wishes to All.

#59     Jan 10, 2011
  10. My second prediction in this forum.

I think Dow Jones starts a downward cycle from 13/01/2011 07:05 to 23/01/2011.

Dow Jones from 13/01/2011 to 23/01/2011. SELL.

The use of stop loss is important.

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Mars, Rahu and Saturne are negative.

Maha Dasas:

Mars: 2011-01-11 (7:46:40) - 2011-01-13 (5:33:47)
    Rah: 2011-01-13 (5:33:47) - 2011-01-17 (18:11:03)
    Jup: 2011-01-17 (18:11:03) - 2011-01-21 (8:05:14)
    Sat: 2011-01-21 (8:05:14) - 2011-01-25 (12:47:51)

[​IMG]

#60     Jan 10, 2011