Astrological Theory of Markets Cycles.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Suryananda, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Where edges are given? ET gives edges?

Who wants an edge that he seeks it.

But the eclipses are a strong edge.

That's my New Year's gift in ET. I am generous guy, because I'm Sagittarius.

Also I have to upload the statistics of the eclipses? Oh, My God!

#41     Jan 8, 2011
  2. Right that's true, but you know how many strategies could be built? I'm sure you'd come up with many. Add this tool to your toolbox and forward test it. R:R is what it's all about and you can make several things work.

To argue astrology doesn't work is a bit primitive.

What you don't understand is that Asia trades it and those factors affect our market. They say TA doesn't work too. Well that's hogwash.

#43     Jan 8, 2011
  3. ronblack

ronblack

If long at the close of 1/03 GBPUSD hit the stop loss on 01/05 or during the day after.

GBPJPY cross is doing fine. So far about +300 pips.

One thing I don't see is what determines which currency goes up and which goes down. In GBPJPY if GBP goes up, JPY goes down. Why does the eclipse favor one currency over the other?

#44     Jan 9, 2011
  4. Continuous transition from the Moon on the planets changing the energy.
    In a month there are 88 main aspects.
    We analyze each aspect and buy or sell and take profit.
    But the main aspect is Moon-Sun, and therefore we only buying or selling until the aspect changes.
    This technique facilitates the work.

#45     Jan 9, 2011
  5. The structure of GBP/JPY is when your long GBP/JPY you are long the GBP and short the JPY. How can you pick which currency to apply your 88 aspects to within the pair? You did not really answer the question posted by ronblack.

ES

#46     Jan 9, 2011
  6. Yuzuru

Yuzuru

Hi,

A lunation will have different houses in different parts of the world. It may be that. Suryanda obviously don´t want to explain more of his method, but one can speculate :p

#47     Jan 9, 2011
  7. What was the purpose of this thread then?

This thread is opened for educative purpose to help to astrotraders to analyze and predict the price movements in the market.

#48     Jan 9, 2011
  8. ronblack

ronblack

Currency trading is international. I understand that a certain eclipse may be affecting more a specific country or a number of countries. This last one affected England more than America for example. Usually an eclipse is a negative event. I would expect the opposite, i.e. GBP to fall. Something I'm missing of course.

#49     Jan 9, 2011
  9. So someone 3000 miles west of my location will trade the same pair differently?
    Clearly I missed something...

#50     Jan 9, 2011