Astrological Theory of Markets Cycles.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Suryananda, Jan 1, 2011.

1. US markets are rigged and manipulated so this astrology is waste of time studying ..

technically today was very bullish..gap up, bullish engulfing high of december broken and no retracement.

technically, you should see some selling for red today or meet low of december,,but no the market is rigged. it gaps up and breaks resistance.. AND it gapped AFTERHOURS

stocks open up and rallies..as futures gapped overnight..it's rigged..the guys at the FED or goldman sachs rigging the thinly trade ES futures. and tripping short stops.. these guys can only rig the futures in afterhours as there is very little volume and trips the stocks to gap open. shorts have to cover as

these a-holes kill you when you asleep...this is the reason professionals don't carry positions over the weekend or overnight. the market is rigged even if you are hedged.

#11     Jan 3, 2011
  2. I can't say I'm a believer, but let's try to have a mature conversation, for a change, please. If you disagree, leave it at that.

#12     Jan 3, 2011
  3. Astro? Are you kidding.

#13     Jan 3, 2011
  4. There's been a handful of threads on here that have somewhat proven the moon to be a good signal. I see no reason to disbelieve this.

Thanks for bringing up a wonderful topic.

#14     Jan 3, 2011
  5. bstay

bstay

What a fool. This is a forex trading thread, and you are talking stocks and futures. The posts are about GBP/USD and you are talking US markets being rigged. If you don't like this topic, don't read. If you can't trade, don't trade.

#15     Jan 3, 2011
  6. Maybe one day I open a system in Collective2 to audit real time but now I have no backtesting.

In another Forum in threads on Planetary cycles with the nick Suryananda in november and december I did 11 operations predicted two days in advance and all were positive; 570 pips gain in five weeks.

A good backtesting is 500 operations but ....

Regards.

#16     Jan 3, 2011
  7. forex markets are even more rigged...by the banksters.

#17     Jan 3, 2011
  8. bstay

bstay

For that, I have a thread at another Forum to discuss that.

#18     Jan 3, 2011
  9. The moons physical force upon the tides is a real thing...but not a force that can be seen and the moon is really, really far away...

It's collective force on mood and such that could affect buying and selling in the markets could be something real too...I personally am not a believer in the stars, planets and such in their use in Astrology...but that does not mean that I cannot read this thread and ponder. Some of you must agree this is an interesting thread indeed.

I am pleased to see some new posters in this thread and Thank you so much for contributing to ET. I am in hopes that the Forex Section here will grow in 2011.

The thread authors win rate is incredible and I hope he adds to it with his live calls in this thread. He is increasing his sample size and becomes more credible with each trade.

ES

#19     Jan 4, 2011
  10. please check out this interesting paper from RBS.

#20     Jan 4, 2011