Astro finance

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by callmeput, Jan 29, 2004.

1. What do you think about it? Should i look at the sky before i click buy or sell on IB?

Do you know someone out there with a good record using this?

2. LOL. astrofinance is bogus. do not go down that path.

best,

surfer :)

3. Hi Surfer! Would be a great excuse for having a big telescope on the balcony though..

4. Astro finance? Is that when budget forecast numbers are pulled out of the air? There is a lot of that going around.

5. LOL !

surfer

6. wdscott

wdscott

callmeput,

I got involved in astrofinance about 10 years ago. The study of all these subjects literally drove me to a nervous breakdown. I quit trading for 3 years afterwards.

I suppose you define astrofinance as Gann, Elliot wave, Fibonacci, etc.....All subjects which seek to divine some future event.

All these Gann, Elliot, Fibonacci gurus are always right but never make any money, except for their high priced seminars. Imagine listening to Harrytrader all day long. No offense Harry. Mere mortals as myself cannot comprehend such intellectual(ness).

Seriously, stay off this route. It will be much wasted time, money, and heartache. You are better off studying the basics

S/R
    Basic Technicals
    Fundamentals
    Probability and game theory
    The market players and how they interact
    Pivot levels etc...

What you may find after the study of astrofinance, is that you do not have to divine future events to extract profits in the market, the here and now is all you need.

Best Regards,
    Dave Scott

7. pspr

pspr

Hey, I use astrology every day - and it works! When I see the Sun rise in the sky I know there is about a 70% chance that the market will open and I can get buy and sell orders filled. When it dissappears from the sky I know not to trade. I'm having trouble with this method on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, though. Go figure! :D

:D

8. abogdan

abogdan

Its easy to fix though. Go try to log on to your IB account. If you can't do it then it must be Saturday! :D

9. abogdan

abogdan

Oh, did anybody use aromatherapy? If your trading record stinks try:

Almond, Sweet

Botanical Name: Prunus amygdalus var. dulcus
    Aroma: Light, slightly sweet and nutty.
    Texture: Slightly oily, leaves a slight oily feeling on the skin. Absorbs semi-quickly.
    Color: Virtually clear with a tinge of yellow.
    Notes: Sweet Almond oil is considered to be a good all-purpose carrier oil to keep on hand and is moderately priced.

:D :D :D

10. Who in here actually knows about astro anyways... LOL...

Well, it's still BS...

#10     Jan 29, 2004