Assuming there's not a second wave...you'll see the economy recover steadily...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, May 19, 2020.

1. look again

#21     May 20, 2020
  2. Sig

Sig

Look again at what, the number of car accidents, the number of deaths from other causes, some other thing? Look again at the squirrel? If I said something that was incorrect then please do point it out specifically as well as the correct number and the source for that number. Vague statements like "look again" are pretty worthless.

#22     May 20, 2020
  3. i will get the info for you no worries

#23     May 20, 2020
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Low in the UK 1500 area, much less than I thought it would be, stopped using the more die in car crashes myself.

40 Cyclists, seems scarier than that being on the road.

#24     May 20, 2020
  5. virtusa

virtusa

Find a Russian girlfriend that speaks also english. Saves you time that you have to spend learning Russian. And you can spend that time on better things. ;)

2020-05-21 11_56_48-Document1 - Microsoft Word.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    #25     May 21, 2020
  6. virtusa

virtusa

2020-05-21 12_07_04-Microsoft Excel - emini.xlsx.jpg

First numbers for France are out.
    Index above 50 means growth of economy

#26     May 21, 2020
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Why would she need to speak English? Lol

#27     May 21, 2020
  8. virtusa

virtusa

Wait till the Russians invade your country. History shows that the first thing they do is make Russian the only language that can be used, and they will delocate a lot of people and import a lot of Russians.

If the girl does not speak English how are you going to live in a country where everything will be written in Russian? Use Google translator?

#28     May 21, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

All hail Putin, see already defected.

Figured she'd live here and when they look that good, no english and therefore nagging sounds ideal to me.

#29     May 21, 2020
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

The Anti Body results just out where poor 17% for London 5% for the rest of the UK, seems still not working T-Cells have been found to fight the virus, so there working on a T-Cell test with the Antibody test to see who's had it.

Also they've found the people suffering the worst have low T-cell counts, looking at T-Cell level tests and a drug that'll boost immunity ie increase T-Cells as a treatment and possible a prevention before for at risk people.

Finally a possible treatment to reduce the death toll and start heading back to normal ish.

#30     May 22, 2020