Assume lets say, that you know exact date and time of Collapse

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JohnathanIII, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Thoroughly enjoyable to see certain ppl on here annnounce that their "friend" is a clairvoyant and knows the exact date the markets will supposedly tank.

This is better than watching SNL....

#41     Jan 31, 2011
  2. redwraith

redwraith

suggesting his friend is clairvoyant as much as he's implying his friend is "in the know" of some inside information. Either way, it's just another case of someone predicting a crash in the near future. How many of those have come on gone over the years? Unfortunately, he may be right about it in the same fashion a stopped clock is right twice a day.

#42     Jan 31, 2011

3. You really believe this?
    oh my!

....one born every minute....

#43     Jan 31, 2011
  4. achilles28

achilles28

You have no idea how what you're talking about. Neither does your source. The FED can respond to a collapse within minutes. The inverse relationship between the dollar and S&P is as old as the hills. And nobody knows the exact time and date of anything unless it's coordinated by the Government itself. Which is possible, but wouldn't play out as you describe. A dollar collapse means assets priced in dollars become extremely expensive. Stock market included. What you're saying is nonsense.

#44     Jan 31, 2011
  5. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

This is it. This is the answer. It says here that a bolt of lightning is gonna strike the clock tower precisely at 10:04 p.m. next Saturday night. If we could somehow harness this bolt of lightning, channel it into the flux capacitor, it just might work.

Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!

#45     Jan 31, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

LOL

#46     Jan 31, 2011
  7. I don't need to be here anymore. Still. It's kind of fun wasting time with you people. Perverted fun :D

You are a fool. No. I won't apologize. I can prove you are a fool.

debts don't just disappear

"Even if all U.S. citizens were taxed 100% of their income... it would still not be enough to balance the Federal budget! We'd still have to borrow money, just to maintain the status quo. "

The rest of the world is not as stupid as you are.

It is only a matter of time till everyone decides they don't want to trade in US dollar anymore.

When that happens.

USA is finished.

You will be in bread line. Cursing. Blaming God. Blaming Obama, Bush.

I hope you will also remember to blame bosses of bosses. FED !

#47     Feb 1, 2011
  8. jax88

jax88

Your friend just fked you over brah. ES at 1290. LOL, now he is looking at a broad picture instead of the next crash. Idiots like you have been predicting for the crash since 1000 in S&P. I'm done with you, keep shorting, I'll keep buying your weak ass hand.

#48     Feb 1, 2011
  9. It is hard to imagine you as a successful business owner which is what successful traders are. When you can't even read what the thread is about. I am not shorting nor buying. I am waiting for specific date to convert my 45 k sitting in IB account into Toronto Stock Exchange puts. Also. I would like to inform you that you are not my "brah" :cool:

I will echo what you are too illiterate to verbalize.

FED pumping of this market is indeed impressive. I'll give you that.

#49     Feb 1, 2011
  10. You might be more successful if you did not waste your time with this hate speech.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=214510
    :)

#50     Feb 2, 2011