Assume lets say, that you know exact date and time of Collapse

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JohnathanIII, Jan 29, 2011.

1. No you are wrong. Markets will only go up if Federal Reserve starts adding zeros to US dollar and according to my source there won't be time for that.

Thanks for your 2 cents, much appreciated.
    I can't tell the date other than it will definitely be in 2011.

#31     Jan 31, 2011
  2. I just spoke to a friend overseas he was smarter than all of you. :)
    He said just buy your maximum load of puts on TSX Toronto Market since Canadian market will crash because US is crashing you are bound to make a lot of money. Puts are in Canadian denomination, profit is in Canadian denomination.

Problem solved, 2 million made, transfer into gold/silver quickly.

I am done thank you all.

#32     Jan 31, 2011
  3. You don't know and thus you can't tell or you know and you don't want to tell?

According to this guy, although a bit off with the levels, the time is near:

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn...n_Griffiths_-_Chart_of_a_Market_Collapse.html

Let's discuss this scenario. Will the dollar fall or skyrocket like before?

#33     Jan 31, 2011
  4. jax88

jax88

ES (E-mini S&P) is headed to 1302. You guys will be fked once again. Hope you realize what and who you are going up against. Oh and by the way, ES didn't even test 1300, doesn't that make you a little suspicious? I will be happy to sell you puts on S&P, pm me.

#34     Jan 31, 2011
  5. #35     Jan 31, 2011
  6. If you read the whole thread and not just skimmy off the top you would know nobody is talking of buying puts now.

As for ES going up. I just have to chuckle. Do you believe things always go up forever. Not really asking you a question, just saying. :cool:

#36     Jan 31, 2011
  7. jax88

jax88

Did I say it was going to keep going forever? Let's meet back in a week or so and we'll compare notes.

#37     Jan 31, 2011
  8. Then you deserve no help from anyone. You want other people to tell you what they know but you openly admit that you do not want to share what you know.

This is not good....

#38     Jan 31, 2011
  9. jax88

jax88

Can you feel your heart beating faster and faster as we approach 1280? Measure your blood pressure at 1290 and have the phone ready at 1300.

#39     Jan 31, 2011
  10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Johnathan, I find your posts really informative. Can you stay on ET for a while? Just disregard the trolls around.

#40     Jan 31, 2011