Association proposal for options trading system

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Aquarians, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Just so you know, when I recommend mysef as "Imperial Police" I'm not the worst guy. Bad guy definitely. But if ain't me it's someone else's mother that's crying. And I had enough of that.

Imperial Police and fuck you.

#31     Oct 25, 2019
  2. TommyR

TommyR

aquarians where is your 14y strategy or have you become a business development master now?

#32     Nov 16, 2019
  3. Working on it (them, actually).

#33     Nov 17, 2019
  4. I've more time now so a more elaborate answer.

World's an increasingly shitty place and we live in the most abundant epoch that humanity has gone through and probably will. We genuinely reached a point where we wouldn't need to waste so much time pretending we're working but instead we're burdened with increasing amounts of busy work and bullshit work. And will only get worse.

Whenever I complain, even to parishioners, I get the no-brains answer that the world is based on merit thus if I'm tortured is because either I merit it or don't merit the opposite. (Logically then, fuck merit!)

Programming, which is what I do for a living, is a horrible field with exponential amounts of "technologies" which amount to nothing but doing the same crap over and over again in a different way. It's like writing The Fucking Bible in Hebrew then having to learn to write it again in Greek then in Hungarian and on and on, in maximum 2 weeks in perfect grammar, plus fixing the errors of the fallen teams who attempted this in Arabic and Japanese. A Sisyphus job with the effort always pushed to the limit and the result nothing but exhaustion and mere survival in order to start over again the next day. And 12 hours per day going to work, working and getting back from work and no chance of ever evading this when your place can always be taken by hordes of youngsters who haven't been broken yet and even larger hordes of famished always ready to work more for less. Well more HOURS and LESS progress of course, plus they're expendable and coming at a steady stream. We're being utterly destroyed both physically (12 hours days) and mentally (stress, fear, strenuous effort) but we should be grateful we have a job and we shouldn't dare wish nothing more.

Speaking in my name now, I know for sure I won't last another 20 years like this. Playing the field at the level of the docile famished stupid youngsters. The game is far from fair, it's a fucking slaughter. But before expiring I'm putting up a good fight and this is where my 14 years of financial markets experience kicks in. Plus being an above average programmer. And an above-above average mathematician (which is probably why I'm way more tormented by the status quo than the ABOVE-AVERAGE bovine). (And if you're a typical imbecile and try to dismiss me with by repeating and reinforcing the meme that the oppressors are using to hold us in place, why being so above-above-above average I haven't yet made it in this "merit" oriented world thus implying I'm a fraud and a stupid, it's because in the unfair slaughter game the oppressors are using there's always an above-above-above-above average which makes me look just like a pathetic average who should be grateful I have a job and I shouldn't dare wish nothing more).

And I WILL do it by myself, afterall I've no other choice but to roll over and die (mentally first). But sheer logic says out of 8 billion people I can't fucking be the only one tortured like dogs in the learned helplessness experiment ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness ) and still trying to make a breaktrough. And in a team, a team who actually has a purpose and the means to do it, chances of making that leap towards freedom are exponentially greater. If not, at least they can write on my tombstone: "Here lays a stupid who tried".

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    #34     Nov 18, 2019
  5. I feel you dude, lol

#35     Nov 18, 2019
  6. Enough to ally with me? ;)

LOL :)

#36     Nov 18, 2019
  7. By the way, Romanian presidential elections are going on and I'm voting for who's probably the feminine version of Trump here. Lol :)

#37     Nov 18, 2019
  8. haha no I hate programmers.

#38     Nov 18, 2019
  9. Lol.

My desktop: :)

#39     Nov 18, 2019
  10. Wow, man! Are you me? I'm probably not at your level, but make that 2 out of 8 billion...

#40     Nov 18, 2019