Association proposal for options trading system

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Aquarians, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Commenting on 1028 applicants on a single job. Even from the perspective of the employer if I'd ever have more than 20-30-50 candidates on a single place, I'd throw the CVs of all further candidates to the garbage bin. If they applied to such odds it's obvious if someone saw 50 candidates on a job and still applied they're the exact opposite of hipercompetent. Must be either desperate or delusional or both (they're not mutually exclusive). Do you really want those guys in your company? Well it's your company so good luck! :)

#21     Oct 24, 2019
  2. Otherwise coming back to my original post. Is it my post that's weird or is it the world that's crazy? Read: farmland animals.

I'm actually very surprised the type of enterprise I'm proposing is if not the norm, at least more widespread. Competent serfs (like me! :) ) work the farmland and realize that the odds of escaping by themselves are tiny to infime. And we're not barbarians anymore like in the times of slavery or feudalism or industrialization. We don't work 16 hours days anymore like in the 19th century, we've the right to only 8 hours work. But all colleagues put a "volunteer" 10 hours excluding lunch and we cramp to overcrowded cities that add another 2 hours commute time to that work time. Each way.

But we're not savages. We're an advanced post industrial society and workers are free to do and move at will. Doesn't matter that moving to another farm is not only tremendously improbable, with odds like 1027 to 1 against them, and that the grass on the other farm is as brown as their current one if not crappier. If you're a loser it's your fault.

Some will get discouraged and submit to "Abandon hope all ye who enter here". But some will persist.

I'm having a very difficult time accepting the 1028 guys are of the "persist" type. My type. They are not my type. They're the hopelessly helpless whose very behavior creates the dystopia we live in. Competing INDIVIDUALLY against each other, against me. Viciously attacking me (see all posts on this thread until the last from @blueraincap) when I dare propose a different, sane way of doing things, that works for EVERYONE.

Divide et impera. Hell is other people. Amen.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    #22     Oct 24, 2019
  3. NCO Rule #1: I don't exist. Don't fucking look at me.

#23     Oct 25, 2019
  4. NCO Rule #2: I'm a real person. Use your peripheral vision fucker. If you don't notice me and give my tribute (slight bow of the head as I do to you) then you gimme 50 pig.

#24     Oct 25, 2019
  5. Saw a Quora post on Military intelligence after I got my IQ tested without consenting to it and the psychologist telling me he's disappointed I only got 110.

That's all I got to say.

#25     Oct 25, 2019
  6. Basically I oscillate between 80 and 160 at will.

Problem one is the Army rejected me long ago based on their psychological profiling (more to that later). Not that much of a problem since next year, based solely on technical tests, I got admitted the first and the second at the best universities in the city. Went for the first.

Basically they say both 80 and 160 are troublemakers. 80s-100s are not really stupid but are very stubborn. 160s are very useful when used right and very dangerous when disgruntled. Supervising recommended by default.

#26     Oct 25, 2019
  7. I got inserted 20 years ago into the best class in the city. Recognized lots of faces who destroyed me at chess as follows:

1) I got promoted to commune chess master.
    3) There were 8 matches, 7 of whom I got so beaten I didn't even know where that came from.
    4) 8'th match. King to King. We call it Pat, it's your decision. Looked the other guy in the eye and saw myself.

#27     Oct 25, 2019
  8. Now don't look critical upon the criteria of NOT killing them all in the battle.

I'm not the best player in the Wallachia-Moldova-Transylvanya country, now called Romania.

The Ottomans tried to tame us, sorry, it's like looking a victim in the eye at the chess tournament. If you seen Game of Thrones you prepared for the truth:
    - Anything that can happen has happened

Jokingly they say about Romanians we don't remember the last time we finished a war on the same side we started it. See the advisor of the brother of the Game of Thrones Queen to figure out why that's true.

The actual Game of Thrones guy we got here runs over your imagination and it's not Vlad Dracula. It's the most erudite guy we got here. Mind not the hanged Transilvanyans and Peter The Great narrowly escaping the trap.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    #28     Oct 25, 2019
  9. >> Mind not the hanged Transilvanyans and Peter The Great narrowly escaping the trap.

We proudly shot some Americans too and can do it again btw.

#29     Oct 25, 2019
  10. So wondering the American point of view.

Do you realize Ausrto-Hungary is the size of Texas?
    And that the radicals shot the only guy they could get their hands at, the reformist.

100 years later we're in the crap the guy they shot tried to prevent, btw.

#30     Oct 25, 2019