Assent's charting package???

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by gimp570, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Yes it is.

#11     Oct 8, 2003
  2. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why would Zoom pop in here?
    It really makes the firm seem desperate.

#12     Oct 8, 2003
  3. Tell me, will the E-Signal charting package be only availible to guys in the Assent offices, or will it also be availible to those of us REMOTE TRADERS who use Hammer from home with their Cytrix client set-up?

Currently, I am using Realtick for another $165.00 per month in an effort to avoid those horrible Hammer Charts that look as though they were designed by someone that has been locked-in a cave since the Quotron era of the early 1980's. . .

:eek:

#13     Oct 8, 2003

4. I am remote as well. Should've clarified that from the start, I guess. Waggies' question is the one I was trying to ask. :D

#14     Oct 8, 2003
  5. lescor

lescor

Apparently the linking of esignal to hammer over vpn is in beta test. But who knows how long before it's ready. Maybe if enough of us pressured someone to make it happen, it would. Double typing sucks.

#15     Oct 8, 2003
  6. I hope that everyone on this thread understands that "linking" Hammer with E-Signal is not really the question that us Cytrix-Client based Hammer users ( who are REMOTE ) are looking for.

What we would like to know is whether or not this FREE upgrade of E-Signal to Hammer's charting package will also be availible to REMOTE Assent Traders???

As it stands now, I hear that Assent wants to charge $100 per month for Cytrix-client based Hammer, and $150 per month for the SSL ( VPN ) version.

Thanks ahead of time.

:)

#16     Oct 8, 2003
  7. Traderbot.com is a real-time scanner with great filters and a first rate search engine. (They have 5-day free trial). The problem is their charting is very, very limited. Question: Are there charting packages that can be bought and hooked up to a scanner. Would I be able to display scan results on a charting package of my choice? If it's possible where do I find those charting packages? My focus is on real-time scanning with scrolling stock charts, that to have greater speed when viewing scan results.

#17     Oct 8, 2003
  8. Dustin

Dustin

I pay $100/mo for VPN and nothing for Citrix. IMO VPN is much better for remotes if you have a strong DSL/Cable connection. I use Citrix just as a back up.

#18     Oct 8, 2003
  9. gimp570

gimp570

Why is it VPN better for remote. I use Citrix and it seems to work fine.

Thanks

M

#19     Oct 8, 2003
  10. Dustin

Dustin

I just never liked how Citrix is running off of the server (rather than a standalone program). Every mouse click or key press has a slight delay. Although I do like how Citrix automatically loads every symbol, and has a very strong data feed.

#20     Oct 8, 2003