Assent's charting package???

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by gimp570, Oct 7, 2003.

1. gimp570

gimp570

Does anyone know if Assent is planing on upgrading or coming out with a new charting package? Does everyone there get there quotes from an outside source? It just makes sense to me that they would have there own charting package to go along with HAMMER. (That is the same quality as hammer)
    Just wondering

M

2. nike

nike

does have their own charting software. pretty crappy last time i checked. but one of my friend told me the latest version is not so bad but still unstable. i guess it will take some time before they get everything down. most offices use AT financial or other vendors.

3. VOLUME

VOLUME

Assent is currently switching over to E-Signal charts.

It should be rolled out to most offices by the end of October.

Volume

4. By FAR the worst charting package I have ever seen. Looks/functions like a high school computer-programming assignment. VOLUME, will we pay extra for E- Signal?

5. I totally agree. Ever since I opened my account (2 yrs. +), I have been forced to use an outside source for my charting. It is good software, but not linkable with Hammer, so you have to do twice the typing to load/change symbols.

I don't mind paying extra for good service, but up until now I haven't even had the option to.

6. VOLUME

VOLUME

Some of the guys in my office have already been switched to E-Signal. The charts look good (I still use real tick, but I'm going to switch over to E-Signal soon).

There is no extra fee for the charts.

Volume

7. Have you asked Hammer to link it for you? When we switched to esignal it was not linkable, it took them a week to make it happen.

8. All,

We recently updated our Direx Platinum Trading Software with a new Premium Charting Package that allows to use multiple moving averages, studies and histories directly on the trading platform itself. It also has NYSE Open Book available.

Visit www.xoomtrade.com for more information

Best Regards,

XoomTrade Customer Support.

9. VOLUME

VOLUME

What does that have to do with Assent's charting package?...start a new thread to pump your product.

10. I use AT.... still linkable?

#10     Oct 8, 2003