Assent

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by watchthetape, Feb 16, 2004.

1. It amazes me that people on this board continue to bash Assent without mentioning which office they trade out of and where they are located. I am sure you guys know that most every office is ran differently. If you have had some experiences in NY, chances are that you would have a completely different experience in LA.

If your going to continue bashing, at least be responsible and disclose what office you are referring to, they are not all the same.

#51     Feb 24, 2004
  2. cuz

cuz

I have stated more than once, I am in NYC. Can't speak for anyone else.

I don't see the relevance in disclosing the exact location?
    I mean what do you want? There address, tel# and what floor they were on. Come on be real.

#52     Feb 24, 2004
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Hmmm

Thompson acquired AT Financial and the geniuses that they are, they decide to eliminate AT. So it's not like prop firms are making this decision, they really have no choice. I think there is about 6 months left for AT and that's an extension because so many traders were still using it.

E-signal is the next best thing.

#53     Feb 25, 2004
  4. Mecro

Mecro

Name one prop firm that does not think the same way.

And every firm wants you to be profitable. If you generate high volume but are not profitable, it's only a matter of time before you are gone.

#54     Feb 25, 2004
  5. Mecro

Mecro

Man WTF you talking about?

I dunno what office you are in but it definitely cannot be either of the two in Midtown.

Once a week? Maybe, just maybe once a month.

#55     Feb 25, 2004
  6. cuz

cuz

You are right!
    No Longer there

#56     Feb 27, 2004