Assent

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by guyendz, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Are you referring to Warrior Trading that was shut down by the SEC. They were a SUB-LLC of Assent right?

#11     Apr 14, 2010
  2. Ahhh...Don Bright just lost his woodie. No increase in Boot Camp sales? Say it ain't so? Oh please say it ain't so ...oh Jeebus Bob is gonna beat me again....my head hurts.

:D

#12     Apr 14, 2010
  3. MGB

MGB

#13     Apr 14, 2010
  4. IT's ON FIRE!!!!! JUMP! BAIL! JUMP OUT!!!!!! WHILE YOU CAN!!

The DESCENT of ASSENT has BEGUN!!!

ASSENT has Begun DESCENDING!!!!!!

This is an Abomination!

Please sign the PETITION that will be handed out tomorrow morning. We WILL appeal this. I cannot afford to loose my penthouse Condo on Broad St. I do NOT want to go back to HOLDS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! :eek:

#14     Apr 14, 2010
  5. andvtrade

andvtrade

tomorrow the news will come out. anvil will no longer be available from what i have heard. sunguard is going to shelf the software. there are rates out there so much cheaper than assent. but not a better platform

#15     Apr 14, 2010
  6. I sure hope your wrong:(

-Guru

#16     Apr 14, 2010
  7. andvtrade

andvtrade

you will hear it tomorrow. they are getting rid of the prop and retail. wish they would at least licence the software, but its not gonna happen. june 30, 2010, last day for anvil

#17     Apr 14, 2010
  8. Is Assent going away as well? or just Anvil?

#18     Apr 14, 2010
  9. andvtrade

andvtrade

they're shutting down because their biggest client left to start their own b/d.

#19     Apr 14, 2010
  10. I think we all knew this was coming, Assent never cared about their prop traders and their platform always was freezing and rude trade support never wanted to hear it. Heard they also had some problems on the legal end with some Sub - LLC businesses

#20     Apr 14, 2010